I hurt you and I'm sorry, all I wanted was to love somebody

Start from the beginning

"I'm really s-sensitive..." The omega finally admits after awhile, his face still hidden in his small hands and Hyunjin can only see his ears peeking out, red and embarrassed by the whole situation.  The alpha contemplates, before placing his hands on the omega's chest, gently touching the soft skin like testing the waters. He checks for the smaller male's reaction each second, before his hands travel downward again, this time, with purpose. 

He brushes his fingers again and Felix whimpers, closing his eyes instinctively. Seeing as how the omega wasn't stopping him just yet, he circles his finger around one of the omega's pecs, tracing his fingers across the warm and flushed skin. 

Felix shuts his eyes tighter, his mouth opening to let out another soft sound as the alpha continues to silently indulge to his pleasure. A few moments pass with the alpha's constant teasing, touching the omega just slightly , but never enough. 

"Hyun... H-Hurts..." He mumbles and it's almost as if the alpha understands immediately, when he moves forward and gently tugs Felix by the arm, changing their position so that the younger male is now straddling him. He's careful to not accidentally hurt the pups and the smaller tentatively puts his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder, the two of them staring at each other. 

Hesitantly, Hyunjin leans forward to softly kiss his omega's neck, laying only butterfly kisses from his neck to his chest. He's slow, giving the time for the blonde to back out any minute, yet Felix doesn't move from his spot. His eyes are shut tight, laying his head in the crook of the alpha's neck as the latter trails his kisses lower. 

It's almost as if time stops for the both of them and Felix feels his stomach fill up with butterflies as Hyunjin cautiously placing a kiss on Felix's chest, looking up at the omega for any signs of discomfort. Felix nods as him, sighing shakily as the alpha places a kiss on his sensitive perky buds, dragging out a muffled moan from his mouth. The freckled boy bites his lip to silence himself and the older male stops his actions for a second. 

"Don't hide your sounds from me." He mumbles, looking at the omega, his hand reaching out to cradle the latter's face, his thumb caressing Felix's bottom lip. He stares at the pretty blonde male, tempted to kiss him. 

Felix notices and he leans forward, connecting their lips together and surprising the older male with his sudden boldness. Hyunjin responds to the kiss immediately however, his hands still gently caressing the omega's cheek as they let go of each other. The blonde gives him a small smile and Hyunjin smiles back, before he is reminded of what he was doing. 

Quickly, he gets back to work on tracing his path to Felix's chest, now more bolder since he was aware that the freckled boy had given him consent. He licks over one nipple, keeping his eyes on the omega's face, watching as Felix sighed softly, threading his small fingers into the longer hair of the alpha. 

The alpha gives a few tentative licks, switching between both buds as a faint honey smell wafted around the room. Small muffled moans were tugged out of the blonde's lips and the air around the room became thick and hot. 

"P-Please..." Felix whispers softly and Hyunjin nods as he stops his teasing, sucking on one nipple while his fingers stimulated the other. Since the omega was fifteen weeks into his pregnancy, he notes how soft the omega's now 'breasts' are. 

It was a little while later when Hyunjin feels something sweet yet bitter hit his tongue and his eyes shoot wide open, looking at the freckled omega as the latter stares back at him, his cheeks flushed red and another loud moan echoing the room. 

The alpha doesn't stop and slowly, he tastes more of the sweet liquid, swallowing it eagerly. He realizes quickly that it's his omega's milk and he feels his insides fill with an unknown warmth. He smiles at Felix when the blonde lets out another whimper and Hyunjin switches his attention to the other nipple, satisfied when he tastes the same sweet liquid. 

Felix tugs on the alpha's hair and Hyunjin stops, looking up as the omega connects their lips together once again. The omega giggles slightly when he experimentally pulls at the black strands of hair and the alpha groans, biting on the smaller male's bottom lip. 

"We... We should probably..." Felix begins once they both calm down and Hyunjin nods, agreeing quickly. Felix attempts to get off the alpha, but he freezes when he feel something hard poke at his abdomen, making the taller male turn red in the face, groaning quietly when the omega tried moving again. 

"Oh- I.. uhm..." Felix starts and he glances down nervously, realizing that was a horrible mistake as his face flushes the darkest shade of red, looking away almost immediately. There's an awkward silence, before the omega opens his mouth once again. 

"I-I can...help..." The freckled boy states unsurely and Hyunjin shakes his head quickly, getting up from the tub and picking up the omega along with him. He places Felix carefully on a seat next to the tub and grabs a towel and gently dries the water off the omega, handing the latter a longer towel to cover up with. 

"I don't want to force you into anything. I'll take care of it myself, you should take some rest." Hyunjin assures with a smile and Felix appreciates it. He uses the towel to cover himself and the alpha gives him his privacy as he steps out with some clothes, going to change and... the omega doesn't want to think of the rest of that sentence. 

Felix sighs softly to himself, a little overwhelmed by everything that had just happened. He sniffs the air, blushing to himself when he notices the heavy scent of honey and dark chocolate. Putting on some minimal clothes and covering himself with the towel, he walks out of the bathroom. He hurries to his own bedroom, which is only a door away. 

He looks around his closet, settling on a velvet red silk nightgown, one that his mother had bought for him. He's well aware that Hyunjin will be sleeping in his room tonight, something he had decided when they were spending time in the market. 

He sighs as he stands infront of the mirror, checking himself after he had put on his dress. It's pretty, hugging his small figure and his baby bump very much visible under the clothes. He smiles, placing a hand on his bump and rubs softly, giggling to himself when he feels something move under his hand. 

A few minutes pass quietly as he moves to the bed, fixing the sheets as he sits on the mattress, pondering over what had happened in the bathroom. Funnily enough, that was the first time they'd done anything like that, even kissing each other was new. He scarily remembers they're first night together, and he shudders at the memory. 

The door opens and Hyunjin enters the room, his hair wet and wearing a black shirt and grey shorts. He freezes when he sees Felix sitting on the bed, playing with his fingers. His eyes scan over the omega, and the latter feels his anxiety seize him again.

 His eyes scan over the omega, and the latter feels his anxiety seize him again

Word Count: 2040

AN:  So....ahem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ahhh, my exams start next week and I'm nervous >-< It's like my pre-finals for this year and then right after that my finals- I'm going to actually throw myself out of my window at this point.

Chapter title ~ Lauv - Love Somebody

On the bright side, The Valentines day special is almost done and I'll be posting it on February Fourteenth. It'll be posted as a separate book, so look forward to that! It's a short book but has lengthy chapters, so there'll be enough to read. And this is completely unrelated but I took the MBTI test again and turns out I'm INFP-T (Same like last time), what about you guys?

Thank you for reading this chapter and Stay safe everybody <3