"Really?"

"It did for me," Harry smiled.

Looked significantly more cheered up, Albus got to his feet. Harry let him push the cart, and they went over to join Ginny. She was chatting with Ron, who was standing with Hermione and their children.

"You ready for Hogwarts?" Ron grinned at Albus.

"When's uncle Rigel and auntie Eliza coming mum?" Lily asked. She adored her uncle and aunt and had wrapped her fingers around her uncle Rigel (According to Ginny) 

Speaking of the said wizard, he burst through the barrier characteristically almost late. He was wearing black slacks, a button-down, and his everyday robes.

"Long time no see," Rigel joked as he walked up to the group, running his fingers through his black hair. He was in his late thirties but looked even younger because of his metamoprhagus powers. He waved at the kids and parents.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "We saw you last week." This was true. They had all had dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley as a sending-off before the new school year.

"Where is my sister and her kids, Ri?" Harry asked with amusement.

Rigel looked around thoughtfully. "That's a great question, you know. I dropped them off and seem to have lost them in the time it took to park." Every year without fail, Rigel drove to King's Cross. He loved his car with all his heart and drove it at every opportunity.

"Right behind you, doofus," Eliza sighed, coming up behind her husband. Her red hair was tied back in a bun and was wearing her casual robes. Rigel beamed at the sight of his wife, wrapping an arm around her, and planting a small peck to her lips.

After nineteen years of Percy's birth, they had achieved several things together. Eliza who was now a renowned potioneer had finally developed 'Remus's Remedy', a cure for lycanthropy which had the werewolf populating celebrating.

 Rigel had also made a rewritten copy of Hogwarts a history through the extracts of the founder's journals he had found which had also helped improve the Slytherin house reputation. He now taught transfiguration succeeding McGonagall.

With Percy graduating, it was the remaining three kids, Callisto, Leo, and Ara. While Percy had been sorted into Slytherin and had a knack for potions and charms like his maternal grandmother, Callisto was sorted in Gryffindor and like his father was a talented duelist and fighter, something that made Rigel very happy. She had a natural talent for Defense against the dark arts much to Harry's delight who was also willing to help her achieve her mastery. She was currently the Ravenclaw head girl. 

Leo however was the polar opposite of his twin and was definitely Sirius's grandson. While sorted in Gryffindor, he had certainly inherited a mischievous streak such as his grandfather and Sirius had and could put the marauders to shame. He was talented in the defense against the dark arts and care of magical creatures much like how Nymphadora had been.

The youngest Ara had been a real surprise for both parents. He excelled in herbology (While Eliza was talented, she never showed interest) and he had certainly inherited a mischievous streak but was more like his middle name Remus Lupin. Quiet, intelligent, and good-natured, he was sorted in Hufflepuff much to Teddy's delight and the fact that there was now every Black child in a Hogwarts house.

"Why are they all staring?" demanded Albus as he and Rose craned around tolook at the other students.

"Don't let it worry you," said Ron. "It's me, I'm extremely famous."

"Nah Uncle Ron it's a dad!" Leo grinned. "All the ladies love dad!"

Ron scowled as everyone laughed including Eliza. Once when Rigel was picking up little Leo daycare, he had been bombarded by several mothers giving them their phone numbers. Only when he got back did he realize that they were flirting with him.

"See ya, little brother." Percy said ruffling Ara's hair.

"See ya Perce." Ara smiled at his older brother.

"Can't believe our children have grown up so fast," Hermione said teary-eyed. 

"Nineteen years passed in a flash," Eliza said. She looked at Rigel who half-smiled. "We've grown up too fast Ri."

"So true."

The train began to move, and Rigel walked alongside it, watching his son's face, already ablaze with excitement. Rigel kept smiling and waving, even though it was like a little bereavement, watching his daughter glide away from him.

And standing next to him was Eliza, her hand on his chest as his heart pounded hard and fast.

All was well.

AN THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT. I'M HONESTLY QUITE SAD ABOUT FINISHING THIS STORY BUT AS A WISE PERSON OCE SAID "STORIES NEVER REALLY END ..."