Chapter 20

I will just pretend that I didn't notice. I look down and play with my finger nails. "It's Seth," he says. "Yeah, I know. I'm Ellie." I say then walk out. I dash outside and shift into a wolf my pelt is white today.

I run back to the Cullen's place and turn into my normal form again.I walk inside to find Alice playing dress up on Bella. Wow, she has some problems. "Ellie, can you please make her sit still?" Asks Alice. "Sorry, don't have that power," I say racing up the stairs to confront Caias. I enter his room and find he is missing.

Where is he? I go into a vision and see him fighting with two wolves. Oh no! "Bye guys, I'm going out!" I yell racing down the stairs. "You just got here!" exclaims Alice trying to grab me. I run out the door and run to where Caias, Leah, and Seth would fight.

I arrive there and see the scene forms my vision. He grabs me and tries to pull me away, but I won't budge. He looks at me confused. Seth grabs hold of Caias's leg and drags him. "Stop!" I yell and Seth releases and Caias stands up. "You two are unbelievable!" I yell.

"Why are you protecting this disgusting mutt?" His voice booms. "I'm one of those disgusting mutts," I say angrily. "I'm sorry, I forgot." He says. Seth snaps at him and Caias dodges. "Leah, please get your brother out of here." I command to the white pelted wolf. She nods and tries to pull him away, but he snaps at her and runs to my side growling at Caias and his sister. "That stupid thing imprinted on you!" He yells angrily. He lunges at Seth, but I catch him.

The pack showed up and took Seth away leaving me with Caias. He shakes his head in disbelief. "He needs to keep his grimy paws off of you because tour mine!" He yells. "Yours?" I ask. He throws his hand to his forehead. "You're my soulmate," he says looking into my eyes and taking my hands.

**********

Ugh, I'm lying in bed and I still can't believe today's events! Now I have three guys to deal with! Everyone should be getting their invitations tomorrow, so Jacob will throw a FIT! Half life can't get any harder.

Jasper walks into the room and asks if I want him to help me relax. "Yeah," I say into my pillow. I feel relaxation wash over me and I give him a thumbs up.

It will get better... I hope.