Chapter 19

Alice drug me from store to store to find the perfect outfit. My lord, she is picky! Anyway I'm right here getting ready to go to the movies. "Guys, I don't need to be perfect," I say. "Yes you do, I will hold you down if I have to," says Alice. I wear a pink skort, black shirt, pink leather jacket, and black leather shoes. Rosalie Did a fishtail braid in my hair and twisted it into a bun.

"Wow, thanks guys, but you guys may have overdid it." I say honestly. Rose pretenden to be heart broken whisky Alice gasped in disgust. "Just being honest," I say throwing my hands up to show I surrender.

I walk outside where Caias is waiting for me. I grin and start running to town with Caias at my side. When we arrive, we watch Ghost Invaders 3. I mad Sir to put popcorn between us because I don't want it to be weird.

When it ends we walk out together. "Ellie, I'm just going to come put and say it, I want to be with you." He says stopping in front of the theater. "Well, you are standing right beside me so..." I trail. "No, you know what I mean." He says. I do, I just don't want to take it in. I look up at him and he looks down to me.

I didn't realise that we were slowly moving closer together until it was too late. Our lips touched and it was so amazing it was undescribable. It wasn't like described in stories. It was better. Exactly like kissing Grayson.

When we pull apart I heard a scream. I look in the direction it came from and see and angry Grayson. "Grayson..." He just shakes his head and runs away. I don't dare chase him.

I look at Caias for a second and run into the woods alone. I find a tree with a hole in it large enough for me, so I crawl inside and fall into a dreamless sleep.

I slowly open my eyes a look around. Not in my bedroom. I stand up and walk to Sam's to help out there. I couldn't face Caias right now.

When I arrive Sam is just walking to his house with the rest of the pack behind him. We go inside to eat and he table isn't big enough for everyone, so I choose too stand. I look around the room and see the new girl, Leah, standing in the corner. "Welcome, Leah." I say. "Leave me alone leech." She says angrily and walks out the door.

When I finish my food, I walk into the living room and see the other new one, Seth, on the couch. "Hi," I say. He looks up at me and his face goes blank. He stares at me and looks as if he's thinking deeply. No... He couldnt have!

                                       He Imprinted...