part2

*Time skip St school*

You reached your school. You said your bodyguard to stay outside of the school. Wherever you go your bodyguard also goes with you and you don't like this at all.

As you entered your class you were welcomed by a death glare from your professor Mr. Jeon.

"Miss y/n what is your excuse today for coming late to school," He said in a cold voice.
"I-I am sorry Mr. Jeon," you said hanging your head low as you know your sorry was not going to work.

"Meet me at my office after class," he said without looking at you.

"O-ok sir," you said and then went to sit near your best friend Lisa.

*Time skip in the cafeteria*
You and Lisa were sitting in the cafeteria when suddenly something came to you shouting.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnieee"
"Oh no my ears," you said closing your ears with your hand.

"Yaa Jimin stop shouting I am not deaf," you said with an annoyed face.
"Ok ok, my cupcake," he said holding your cheeks.

"I am going to kill you shorty pants don't call me a cupcake," you said making an angry pout.
Jimin and Lisa laughed at your cute action.

"BTW Mr. Jeon called you in his office after school right," Lisa said smirking 😏

"Yaa don't tease me," you said
"Look y/n we all know that you like Mr. Jeon, So why don't you tell him"
Said Jimin

"No I can't if he doesn't like me," you said looking down.

"If you don't tell him we will tell him"
Lisa said with an annoyed face.
"Noo please Lisa don't ok I'll tell him but not now," you said and went to your class.

"Jimin I don't think she will tell him I think we have to do something," said Lisa with an evil smile on her face.

"Yes, but what can we do?" Jimin asked.
"Umm ok here is my plan," Lisa told him her plan.
"Wow you became smart by staying with me," said Jimin
"Ya ya whatever," Lisa said making an annoyed expression.
*At Junjkook's office*

"May I come in Sir?" You said knocking at the door.
"Yes," he said typing something on his laptop.
"Sit there Miss y/n," he said pointing at the chair.
"Ok sir," you said sitting on the chair.
After some time junjkook closed his laptop and looked at you.

"So Miss y/n can you tell me the reason why you keep getting late for school and nowadays you are not doing well in your studies I checked your paper and you have not performed well in these exams," Junjkook said showing you your exam paper.
"I-I am sorry sir," you said
" no from now, I am going to give you private lessons," junjkook said looking at you.
" WHAT!!" you said shocked.
" Any problem miss y/n I told your dad about this and he agreed," said junjkook.
" Oh ok S-sir," you said and went from there.