Y/N decided to bet everything on that statue. She crawled on the ground and arrived in front of the statue in question. She then managed to flip her body around and lied down on the ground so she could see the god statue.

She no longer had any energy to move.

[Panting] Y/N stared at the approaching god statue and continued to roughly breathe in and out.

The expression of the god statue was far more contorted compared to before as if it got infuriated further by Y/N's continued evasion.

The god statue now stopped in front of Y/N. Seeing a 'creature' as big as a high-rise blocking her entire view,
Y/N felt like she couldn't breathe anymore.

Did it think she was nothing more than a cornered rat? The god statue simply looked down at her and didn't do anything else.

‘This is the end....’

Y/N sensed her own unavoidable death approaching closer after looking straight into the eyes of the god statue.

However....

[🎶🎶🎶]

From somewhere behind her, a beautiful and otherworldly voice came out.

Y/N turned her head around to see what was going on.

[🎶🎶🎶]

The lips of the stone statue holding a book moved, and whenever they did, a divine song flowed out and filled the enterior of the massive chamber.

[🎶🎶🎶]

The crumpled expression of the god statue slowly reverted back to the emotionless state. Soon, all those horrifyingly contorted facial muscles of the statue smoothed out.

When the song of the stone statued came to its eventual end, the god statue turned around. Then, just how other stone statues had done until now, it returned to its throne and settled down as if things that happened until now were nothing but a lie.

The noise of the god statue sitting down on the throne resounded throughout the chamber.

[Panting] “Barely, made, it....”

A thin smile formed on Y/N's lips.

Meanwhile, Hyunseo began running from her position at the far end of the chamber.

“Y/N!!!!”

She ran with all her might and knelt down next to her as tears streamed down on her face.

“What can I do.... What am I supposed to...”

She summoned all of her magical energy and activated her healing magic. However, nothing seemed to improved.

The dispersed Hunter gathered around Y/N one by one. Every single one of them carried a dark expression.

“What..... Y-Y/N...”