*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*

Start from the beginning

"Yeah; and if I can help it, then it won't be your death." Mikasa replied with her still composure. 

After thinking, Eren stood up with his fists clenched.

"All right. Together, then."

~

"Straighten those spines, piss-ants!" The Commandant shouted. The blinding sunlight above you made you squint just a bit. "The 104th Cadet Corps Boot Camp starts now! Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Commandant Keith Shadis; and you will grow to hate me."

You weren't surprised that this boot camp was gonna be like this.

"Training is gonna be a white-knuckle ride through Hell. If I've done my job, you'll be waking up in a cold sweat from memories of this place every night for the rest of your miserable lives." The Commandant explain in a very direct tone. "Right now, you're nothing. Livestock. But over the next three, soul-crushing years, you'll learn to take down your own Goliath. Remember this moment when you come face to face with him, 'cause here's where you ask yourself: Am I a fighter, or am I feed?"

The Commandant moved row to row, looking at each and every one of you. You watched Armin and a few other Cadets get yelled at to introduce themselves, but thankfully, you were one of those who didn't.

"Is your heart on your right side?!" Commandant criticized Connie, holding him by his head.

A distant crunching was heard not that far, making the Commandant turn his head to a girl eating a potato.

He dropped the boy on the ground, speechless as he eyed the girl eating a potato.

'That potato was the last one in the mess hall... She had plenty of time to eat it beforehand.' You thought to yourself.

"Hey, you there." He turned to the girl's direction. "What do you think you're doing?"

She looked at the Commandant, then looked around as if she wasn't the one he was talking to. He took a few steps towards her before he finally snapped at her action of taking another bite.

"You are officially on my shit list! Just who in the hell are you?!

The girl gulped down the piece of potato before saluting; the right way at least. 

"Sasha Braus from Dauper village, at your service. Reporting for duty, sir!" Sasha replied as the Commandant hovered over her, having made her looking up at him.

"Sasha Braus, huh?" He said menacingly. "What is that you're clutching in your right hand?"

"A steamed potato!" She answered, holding said potato to her chest. "It sat there in the mess hall begging to be eaten, sir!"

Commandant's eyes pierced through the potato girl as the wind blew. "The theft, I understand." He responded. "But here? Why eat it here of all places?"

"It looked quite delicious." Sasha replied with a strong look in her face. "And it was getting cold. So I gave it shelter in my stomach, sir."

"Why?" Shadis whispered. "I can't comprehend. Why would you eat that potato?" He asked, making the girl confused.

Her brows furrowed in confusion to what the Commandant asked. "Are you asking me why people eat potatoes? I'm surprised you don't know, sir."