10 minutes with Carter

Not really dirty but well written by thatwriterautumn once again xD

Imagine~ carter
You're dating the one and only Carter Reynolds. You were going to his house with your friends. It was you, carter y/f/n, and Hayes. You guys ordered pizza and had decided to play truth or dare. "Hayes" spoke carter, "I dare you to kiss y/f/n." "Okay" Hayes said confidently. He leaned in and they kissed. "Carter truth or dare" Hayes spoke. "Dare" carter looked at you with a smirk. "Take y/n into the closet for 10 minutes." Hayes laughed. "Okay" carter grabbed your hand and led you to the closet. You guys went in and carter locked the door. He pushed you gently against the wall. He crashed his lips into yours. He had perfect lips. His kisses were so sweet and passionate. "Jump" he whispered in your ear. You jumped and carter grabbed the back of your legs. He wrapped your lags around his body. Once again he connected his lips to yours. You wrapped you arms around his neck. He lightly pressed you to the wall. He slid his hands up your legs sending chills throughout your body. He slid his hands in your shorts when you guys heard a knock. "Okay times up" Hayes laughed. You and carter left the closet and continued to play with Hayes and y/f/n.