♕︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

━━━━━━━𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇       

━━━━━━━𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇       

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kira was sleeping peacefully as Nari said to her. She felt so warm and cozy in that place. Suddenly she felt a touch on her shoulder.

"Wake up! Kira wake up! " A voice was heard in her ears. Kira groaned and opened her eyes to see a tensed Nari.

"What happened Nari? " Kira asked in her sleepy voice as she sat up.

"My brother came! I talked to him and he said that he wanted to have a talk with you! " Nari exclaimed which made Kira's eyes widened.

"What the f*ck?! " Kira yelled.

"I don't know what that means but come on! We have to meet! " She dragged kira's arm and they both walked towards her brother.

"Where is your brother? " Kira asked her Nari.

"He'll be beside the river. He went for fishing"

"Is he a fisherman? " Nari turned her head towards Kira and scoffed in disbelief.

"He's the young leader of our tribe" Nari said with proud smile plastered on her lips. Kira's eyes widened in shock.

They walked for around 5 minutes. At last they both reached the river. She saw a jewel-blue stream in the forest. The river was crystal clear. There, she saw a figure. A tall  figure. He was turned so that she couldn't see his face. He was standing by folding his hands behind his back. Curiosity arose for Kira. He was also wearing a costume made of leaves. A green coloured pant and bared shoulders.

"Is that.... " Her voice trailed.

"Brother! " Nari shouted as he turned. His hair was smoothly brushing his forehead. The sunlight was kissing his face and making it to glow. His piercing eyes looked at his sister and his lips formed a boxy shaped smile.

"Nari! " He yelled back as he ran towards his sister. Kira was awestruck. She couldn't move her eyes. Her gaze was fixed on him.

"Brother... She is... What's your name? " Nari asked Kira buy she wasn't answering. He looked at Kira and tiltled his head.

"Who are you? "  His deep voice was blissful for Kira's ears.

"Kira" Her voice squealed as she cleared her throat and answered properly again.

"I'm Song Kira. It's a pleasure to meet you... "

"Kim Taehyung" He said in a stern voice.

Kim Taehyung

"What do you want to do here? " He questioned her.

"Well... You see I'm kinda lost and my clothes are here, so... If your sister gives my clothes I'll take my leave" She said as she lowered her head.

"Nari... Give her clothes" He ordered to his little sister. Nari nodded ber head sadly and walked with Kira towards their hut.

"Why would you want to leave? " Nari pouted her lips sadly. Kira chuckled and replied to her.

"It's not safe for me as well as for you all. So I better get going from here" She said with a sad smile. Kira didn't wanted these kind, innocent people to suffer just because of her.

"Here are your clothes" Nari handed her blue denim jeans and her white shirt. Kira took those from her hand and walked inside the hut to get dressed.

※♡※

"You can change her properties in my name" Soonjun said to the lawyer in his phone which gets signal so barely.

"But I need proof that Kira is dead. If there's no proof, I'm sorry to say but Kira will be the heir" The lawyer explained to soonjun as he hung up the call. Soonjun gritted his teeth in pure anger.

"He says he needs proof! Where the f*ck will I go for proof?! " He talked to himself.

"Where the hell are you Song Kira?! Are you gone for good?! " He yelled in the forest which made few birds to fly from that place.

"Guards! Find her! I want her to die in my hands. I'm damn sure that she's alive out there. Make sure to capture her" He ordered to his guards. They all nodded their heads obediently.

※♡※

"I'll get going" Kira informed to Nari. Nari was sad that her new friend was leaving. Nari is a sensitive person, she cries for little reason.

"Bye Nari... Thank you for taking care of me for one day" Kira thanked in her soft voice. Nari pulled Kira to her embrace. She patted Kira's back and whispered in her ears.

"I don't know what problem you have, but make sure to stay safe" They both pulled away. Kira smiled and waved for her.

She turned and went deep inside the forest. It was around night time. The forest was so scary and dark. The sounds of branches made shivers down her spine. She walked and walked. Suddenly she felt like someone was following her. Kira gulped saliva and turned slowly to see. . .

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Sorry for the cliffhanger 😅.

Any guesses who might be following her?

Bye!
Stay safe!
J❁