CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.

Start from the beginning

Out of a sudden, the brief case started to shake and rattle. Five sighed, annoyed and angry, "God damn it." He groaned. Five immediately picked up the brief case and threw it in the air. It started to charge up before it disappeared in a blue void. It looked similar to the one that dropped us off in Dallas. 

Without any warning, Five pushed me out of the way before spacial jumping away somewhere which I had no idea of. "Where the hell did he go!?" Luther yelled. "I don't know. I better go look before he does anything reckless" I quickly said before stopping time. 

With time by my side, I was able to look for Five for half an hour. Eventually, I realized that he was in the bathroom of Elliot's apartment. But the door was locked, so I tried every way to get in. Sooner or then, I realized I had a hair pin in my hair and used that to unlock the door. 

When time resumed, I walked in slowly. The lights were on and I saw a little man sitting on the floor. Five. 

He had his head in his knees and he looked like he was fuming. "You okay?" I asked. Five jumped when he heard my voice since he probably was confused of how I got inside in the first place. 

"Leave!" He yelled at me. I sighed before locking the door behind me. I walked towards him slowly and sat down beside him. I looked at his eyes. They were red. He must have been crying. 

"Five. . . It's okay. We can find another way to get back home" I reassuringly whispered to him. "But everyone will be disappointed in me! No one already likes me and now even my siblings probably hate me!" He yelled. 

I gently put my hand on his, "Five. Please listen to me. They love you for who you are and not for what you do. You're a great person, and I love you for that. You tried, and that's what matters." I ended with a smile. 

"Just shut up. . ." Five said quietly. He was crying. 

I felt bad. Really bad. He did all this for his family just for them to turn their backs on him and not come. And he's blaming himself too!? It wasn't his fault that my siblings didn't show up. 

I sat quietly beside him before a random thought came into my head. "I remember you telling me once that your older self was more good looking than now. But I think you proved that wrong." I complimented, hoping it would cheer him up. But I had no luck. 

"If only he was here now to save us. I would love to see his face too."

Five immediately shot up like a rocket. "Y/N!" He yelled excitedly with the biggest smile on his face. I looked at him confusedly. "You're a genius!" He yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. 

"We can get him! My self that was 30 years old is probably walking around Dallas right now. I know he probably has a brief case just like the one we had before from the Commission. We can use that to get back to 2019!"

My confused look slowly turned into a big smile as he explained what he was thinking. Genius. 

"Yay!" I yelled excitedly as I started to jump up and down like him. 

"But — Let's do this tomorrow morning.  I know I probably put Luther into some stress from all the yelling I did" Five said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine. I know he probably understood how bad you must have felt" I said. Five nodded back.

"Anyway, are you excited to see your real life twin!? I would be if I were you" I said with a smile. Five face turned to panic.

"Shit" He simply said. I looked at him confusedly again. "What happened?" I asked. "Uh — So, when you meet yourself, many things can happen. Many abnormal things can happen." He said, concerned. "Like what?" I asked. "Like dying."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "You want me to do it? I'm pretty sure you 30 year old self will remember me, right?" I said, keeping my hopes up. 

Five looked hesitantly back, "I don't think he will. I mean — At first, I had no clue who you were". "What! So you just thought I was some random girl!?" I slightly yelled. "Uh — Maybe" Five told me with a innocent smile. I rolled my eyes.

"But anyway, let's get some sleep. I think we've spent enough time in the bathroom" I told him. He nodded. We both walked out and sat on the couches. There was two couches in total. Usually I slept on the floor. Luther and Five would sleep on the couches. But today, we had no clue where Luther was, so I took the advantage of it and slept on the couches. 

It wasn't the comfiest, but it was the best I've had in a few days. 

Before I closed my eyes for rest, I swear I saw Five staring at me. 

1411 words

1411 words.