°•°• DISCLAIMER •°•°

This story is inspired by a TCF fanfic by winwinwin on AO3.

The title: How it went after it ended.

The author-nim themselves already gives me permission to adopt the story.

And these would be the proof of it 😀

Yep~

Yep~

So, I'm taking their plot up to chapter 12 as the background story of this book.

For those who did not read this story beforehand and doesn't know what the heck is going on, well, basically...

After Cale stabbed himself with the world tree-nim's dagger, his family becomes overly protective of him. Or more widely known as turning into Yanderes.

And no. I'm not talking about those cringy romanticized Yandere tropes in manga and anime... Cale was literally stripped off his freedom.

Locked away, Shackled, his ancient powers were sealed, no pricacy whatsoever, and at some point he was even gagged so he couldn't talk.

Let's just say... things get progressively worse each chapter.

Oh, he was also called crazy by his own family.

And to make it Cherry on top, Raon was the one who started this whole fiasco.

Hooray~! That's such a fucked up bingo game we just won.

*note the sarcasm tone*

Ahem!

Well, anyhow...

I like how the story goes but I feel like Cale acted more like how Kim Dok Ja would rather than our dear KRS!Cale.

Hence why I asked the Author-nim's permission to make my own spinsoff!

Welp, without further ado~ let's just get this story started, shall we?