~Chapter 5~

Mineta pov

The moment I was finally able to reach the doorknob and turn it was long after I reached the office of the school psychiatrist. I stormed in and immediately saw one of the most beautiful pair of breasts I had ever seen in my life, I couldn't take my eyes of them it was as if they where staring right back at me.

And then I heard it. "Hello how can I help you?" She had the voice of an angel so angelic I could go straight to heaven and not even notice, but realizing she had asked me something I quickly removed the drool from the corner of my mouth hoping she hadn't noticed.

"I just wanted to talk about my first day," I mean I did, just thinking about my homeroom teacher was terrifying, I mean how could you let such a cruel man teach children this young and fragile. But now I had seen what the person in this office looked like I knew I was going to be coming back here and I mean like a lot.

"Okay sure I will grab your file, what is your name?" I heard the voice of my dreams again making me forget about the terrifying pro hero I was thinking about earlier. I was surprised she had a file of every student in this school. Maybe she had one for all the teachers as well, so that would mean Mr. Aizawa had one that I could look into if I could get my hands on it.

Getting out of my shock I quickly answered her question. "Minoru Mineta." "Okay just sit down," after she said that she did the most amazing thing she could have done and made my day already the best it could have ever been, she turned her back to me and I had the most gorgeous sight on her ass.

It was like her ass cheeks were shouting at me to grab them, squeeze them and use it as headrest. I wouldn't even mind if she was a goddess dragging me to hell, as long as I could look at her behind it was worth it and I probably wouldn't even notice where she was bringing me.

The moment she turned around my eyes tried to meet hers but didn't, she was looking down as she walked over to the chair opposite me and sat down. She looked at my file before she started to hypnotize me again with the voice of a siren. "It looks like you are in class 1-A and your homeroom teacher is Aizawa Shouta, right?" I nodded quickly not being able to form any words.

"It says here that your quirk is named pop off, what does it entail?" It took me a moment to understand the question before I started explaining. "My quirk allows me to pluck these purple ball-shaped objects from my head, they stick to everything that touches them, while I bounce right of them." While I was telling her that she was writing it down in her notebook.

I finally got the courage to ask her a question of my own. "May I ask what your quirk is Ms...?" She looked shocked for a moment. "Just call me Mrs. Sakura every student does and to answer your question my quirk is called empathy, I can feel other peoples emotions if I want and let them feel mine." "That is an amazing quirk Mrs. Sakura, can you tell me what I am feeling right now?"

Their was a moment where nothing happened, nothing was said and the both of us didn't move an inch. That moment didn't last longer then a few seconds before a knowing terrified look spread across the face of the beautiful angel in front of me.

"Are you okay?" the look on her face quickly vanished for nobody left to see. "Yes I am perfectly fine, don't worry about me we are here for you after all are we not?" I nod not sure what just happened.

Then I realized something. "Are you married? I was just wondering because you said Mrs. Sakura," she looked at me definitely not expecting that question. "Yes I am, me and my husband have been happily married for seven years now." seven years! They have been together more then half my life already.

"How did you meet?" "Okay let me get this straight, we are here to talk about you and how you are doing. We are not talking about my personal life to which you have no right to ask about, why you may ask because it is none of you business." she said that in a terrifying sweet voice like it was nothing and she had done it before.

Needing to swallow the silva and drool that had collected itself in my mouth I did, I mean can you blame me how she told me off was kind of hot if you ask me and I would love to see that side of her again even if it meant she was going to hate me. She couldn't say no to helping me I knew that she had made a vow to help everyone that stepped into her office and asked for it.

Who would make such a vow honestly even though a hero did the same and on a bigger scale I thought it was weird. Just thinking about it gives me a bad headache, so turning my attention back to the woman in front of me it looked like she was in some kind of weird thinking phase.

I didn't know if I should touch her to get her out of it or just sit and wait, in the end I choose the second and last option. I must have at least waited ten minutes before she started talking and moving again, but the thing that came out of those beautiful lips of her was not the thing I wanted -it was the complete opposite actually.

"Maybe we should continue this an other time, it was nice meeting you Mineta. But next time knock before entering please I don't like people storming in my office, it is my safe place." "Okay I'll remember that, thank you Mrs. Sakura I am looking forward to our next session," I told her smiling and waving her goodbye for now.