Assassin vs Assassin

Killua pov

There's no way out. In order to protect my friends, I have to fight my brother.

Illumi: "Brother vs brother."
Killua: "Assassin vs assassin."

Without hesitation I bolted at my brother, I jumped above him and shot electricity, he dodged backward and intercepted me midair.

Illumi: "You will never be a hero." He said in my face, then punched me, sending me further down the street.
Killua: "How did you get here?" I got up and asked.
Illumi: "An ability back home brought us. That person is here if you want to say hi." He said as he walked towards me.

He threw needles at me, and I jumped over them and felt an incoming punch from behind, I turned and blocked Illumi's punch, used Ko and punched him in the stomach. He fell back to the ground, but quickly recovered and got up.

We kept exchanging blows. He didn't hold back on me, and I didn't hold back on him. But I couldn't get a solid hit to knock him out. I clawed at him, and kicked him to the ground but nothing fazed him. He threw me against a concrete wall but it didn't bother me.

We've been fighting for 2 minutes, and no sign of the rest of my family or my friends.
'We're both highly trained, and elite assassins. This could go on for a while.'
I extended my claws and went to attack Illumi from behind. I cut his arm just as he turned around, but he countered my attack by delivering a punch a lot stronger then the previous ones, sending me flying across the street, my vision went blurry for a moment.
I was about to stand up, when Illumi grabbed my neck and threw me into the middle of the street, then held my arms behind my back. I was sitting on my knees, and couldn't get up. Illumi's grip was to strong, and held me in place.

Illumi: "I have to admit, you've gotten stronger since the last time we fought. You got some pretty good hits on me, but all in vain." He said from behind me. I looked up at my brother as I struggled to get free of his grip.

I could see he had a bruise on his jaw, and a gash on his arm from my previous attack. I was a little more bruised and cut then Illumi, but nothing I can't handle.

Killua: "Damn it Illumi, why can't you just leave me alone!" I yelled still trying to get free.

I looked at the building across the road from me. It was five stories high, and the rest of my family was there. Including my friends. Aizawa and all of my classmates were sitting down with their hands behind their backs. 'Probably tied.' And my grandfather's nen dragon hovered around them. 'Why did my class have to come? They should know they have no chance against my family!' My mother had one hand on Alluka's shoulder, and the other held a string tied around Gons neck, his hands were also tied behind his back. My dad stood beside my mom, and my two other siblings stood beside my grandfather.

Dad: "It's over Kil. Admit defeat and come home."

I just sat there, speechless. The bloodlust my grandfather projected kept my friends to scared to move. Even Bakugo who never shows fear, and Todoroki who never shows emotions looked terrified.

Mom: "I can't believe a child of mine tried to become a superhero." She said, shaking her head.
Killua: "How did you know?" I asked, scared of what they'll do.
Dad: "In less then a day we've learned a lot after some research and asking some locals. Or as you call them, villains."
Illumi: "They were happy to answer us after we killed their bosses."
Kalluto: "People here are so weak." He sighed.
Killua: "Yeah tell me about it." I mumbled quietly to myself.
Iida: "Enough of this!" Iida interrupted. "Killua wasn't born an assassin, you made him one! And even then, he still ran away from your lifestyle. Can't you respect that and let him live his own life?!" He yelled at my father.
Killua: "Stop idiot! He'll kill you!" I pleaded to Iida.
Dad: "Yes, I will kill you, but not yet." He looked at Iida. "The Zoldycks have been assassins for generations, and Killua has the most potential in the entire Zoldyck line. So in a sense, he was born an assassin. I thought he'd realize his potential by now, or have gotten bored and came back, but he obviously needs a reminder of who he is." He eyed me.

Our Hunter AcademiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara