I Am Human!

Killua pov

Two more days have past. So it's been about a week since our press conference. Me and Gon have been going outside a little more with my classmates, but we haven't been asked to go on any scouting missions.

It was late afternoon and we were walking with
Kirishima and Denki. They were just talking about what we could do to get Deku back when we heard a yell.

Woman: "Hey! He just stole my wallet!" A woman pointed to someone running the other way. The thief looked back and ran faster then the average person.
Kirishima: "Killua, your the fastest out of all of us, catch that guy!" I looked at him, hesitant for a moment, but reluctantly used nen and sprinted after him.

'This guy definitely has a super speed quirk. What genius decides to steal on a hero campus? Moron.' I thought as I turned a corner. It was a dead end, the thief was cornered with the UA barrier in front of him, shelters on either side, and me blocking his exit.

———————————————

Kid pov

I saw Voltage chase someone into a dead end. I crouched behind the shelter to Voltages right, as Voltage walked closer to the villain.
'I heard Voltage can sense a person's presence by their aura, lucky for me, my quirk hides my presence by concealing my aura!' I got out my phone and started recording. 'I gotta see how this fight goes down!' I thought, excited.

Killua pov

I walked a little closer to the thief. He turned around to face me. He had a black denim jacket, blue jeans, black running shoes and short light brown hair.

Killua: "What idiot decides to steal something in the middle of a hero school? Cmon, give me what you stole." I said and stepped forward.
Guy: "Or what?"
Killua: "Or I'll take it by force. You have no where to run. And my friends called the pros, so they'll be here any minute." The thief scoffed and tossed me the wallet.
Guy: "It must be so nice, right?" I looked at him confused.
Killua: "What do you mean?"
Guy: "It must be so nice, to commit murder and get away with it!"
'Not this again.' I sighed.
Guy: "Why are you sighing? You should be happy, you got away with murder, and not only that, but people notice you."
Killua: "The hell is that supposed to mean?"
Guy: "Now that everyone knows, people respect you more. And you have experience no one else has, so your valuable to the hero's."
Killua: "What makes you think people respect me!?" I asked, a little ticked off.
Guy: "People are scared, and the more they're scared, the more they respect."

'This guy is insane!' I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I've lived with insane people my whole life, so I knew this guy was definitely not right in the head. But even then, I couldn't stand hearing these things.

Killua: "That's the problem! I don't want people to be scared of me. And I don't know what fear has to do with respect, but no one respects me. It's all because of my stupid family people are like this."
Guy: "Well at least you grew up with a family. All I had was myself, and only myself. No parents, not anyone. I'd kill to have a family like yours."
'Kill? Seriously? I can tell just by looking at you , you don't have the guts to hurt a rat.' Now I was getting pissed.
Killua: "Would you like to switch? Anything to get away from my family." I said pissed off.
Guy: "Get over yourself. You don't know what it's like living in the dirt, tossed aside, treated like garbage. I wish I had the life you had, your just a spoiled little brat."

I couldn't stand hearing his nonsense anymore, and snapped.

Killua: "You didn't grow up like me, or been in pain like me. Were you cut and beaten since the moment you were born? What about poisoned every god damn day? You weren't turned into a killer at three years old like me. Do people whisper about you saying 'he's nothing but a liar and a killer.' All the people say 'He's just acting, he doesn't have empathy, assassins don't change, he's just a cold blooded killer he's not a human being.' I AM HUMAN! I'm just a kid born in the wrong family! No one gets that! I don't want people to be scared of me, I just want people to treat me like before Dabi exposed me! But my family, the media, they won't leave me alone!" I didn't mean to, but I spilled my feelings to a complete stranger.

After a few seconds I heard hero's approaching.
'Well, I don't sense anyone so I don't think anyone overheard.'

Killua: "The hero's are here. Have a nice life." I turned around and walked away. I waved to the hero's which were Aizawa and Mic. I walked back to the dorm and spent the rest of the day there.

Kid pov

When I heard Voltage say "the hero's are coming" I stopped recording and ran off. 'So this is how he really feels? Wow... I didn't expect that.' I felt sorry for him, and I got all that on video. 'What should I do with this?' I decided to keep it, and maybe I could use it to help Voltage in some way or another.