chapter 9

U finished what u were doing the lifted him carefully walking out of the room. Same time jungkook walked out with g/n changed up and on his hip.

He glanced at you. "Well that's one way too be a hot nerd". U rolled your eyes. "Shut up u twat". Yoongi and g/n laughed at your statement and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"G/N you're supposed to be on my sidee". She laughed even harder. "U-unnie is funny". "Um can I call y-you that". U smiled. "Sure hun".

"Hmph, no one loves me". Jungkook said jokingly with a huff. You playfully smirked as a light bulb formed in your mind.

"Nah we love u we just love to drive u crazy even more". U said sassyly cocking an eyebrow at him. He eyed u up and down as u walked downstairs hips swaying with yoongi who was laughing like a child.

You could hear g/n giggling from downstairs. You put yoongi down on a stool and started getting ingredients to cook.

Seconds later jungkook came with g/n he out her down beside yoongi and came to help u. You both were having your own conversation as the younger two observed quietly.

Soon another idea to mess with jungkook came to your mind. You had the flour out so u took some in your palm rubbed and rubbed them together.

Jungkooks back was facing u so he didn't see. Poor boy, the two kids who saw everything and caught onto your plan were suppressing their laughter as much as possible.

You went upto jungkook and smeared the flour all over his face. He looked ghostly now they couldn't hold it yoongi and g/n burst out laughing and u soon joined.

Jungkook stood dumbfounded but once he came back his senses he smirked. The younger ones noticed whereas u didn't. They looked at each other. "Uh-oh". They said in unison.

Before u knew it a big handful of flour was thrown at your face making u freeze. "Oh come on I didn't even do that much".

"Don't play with the game master y/n. You might rank higher than me in work but u can never beat me in games and pranks".

U scoffed. "I'm gonna shower again". You left to your room and jungkook washed th flour off of his face then continued cooking.

After u were done and came back down u helped him serve the food then all four of u ate and talked about random things.