★ 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ

(A/N: foolish my beloved ^_^)

- I FORGOT WHO REQUESTED SRY :( <3

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
worship, manipulation, self harm(!!).

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! FOOLISH
( h e a d c a n o n )

✞ ✞ ✞

• Saying that Foolish loved you was probably an understatement, he adored and worshipped you. In his mind, you were the best thing that has happened in his life.

• He loved treating you like a god/goddess and would immediately punish anyone disrespecting you even in the slightest way.

• Gentle kisses on the forehead and cheeks, as well as a warm embrace from behind, are his ways of showing you how much he adores you.

• "I would do anything for you, (y/n). Even kill for you!"

• He gives you anything in order to keep you by his side.

• As soon as he sees you distancing yourself from him, he would shower you in affection and gifts.

• He's not a fan of hurting you so he tries to keeping you by his side by giving you anything besides freedom.

• On the other side, he doesn't have a problem with killing other people, especially if they've disrespected you, etc.

• He knows how to keep you all to himself and if gifts, affection, etc. don't work anymore, he'd normally threatened to harm or even kill himself if you would leave him.

• If you do exactly as Foolish says, then he's the sweetest. He'll try his best to make you happy. You're his everything; you always have been. So as long as you play along, then he has no need to be manipulative.

• It would break his heart if you were trying to escape from him. In his mind, you had no reason to leave him; you had everything. He'd be actually hurt. You obviously wouldn't be able to escape him but the fact that you tried, broke his heart. Once he had you back, all the trust he put into you would be destroyed entirely. He would lock you into your luxurious room all day until his guards would let you out to eat dinner with him.

• He makes sure that you need him as much as he needs you.

• Guilt is something that Foolish isn't familiar with. He would never feel guilty for keeping you by his side. After all, you two were meant to be together and he was only protecting you. Not to forget; he gave you everything, so you basically had no reason why you should escape, right?

❛you know I'd do anything for you, right? my love knows no limits

this isn't that long bc my mental health is shit rn, so i tried my best!!
sorry :/

remember:
- try to eat something
- try to drink something
- try to rest :)

don't forget to follow/comment/vote to support me :>

~ ghostie