★ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄¹, 𝑦! 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟

(A/N: I have returned from my small break and wanted to give you guys something bigger, so this oneshot has two parts^^ excuse my bad grammar btw, this was written in a rush......)

- REQUESTED BY @ashamello24

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
kidnapping

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ;;
y/n = your name
y/s/c = your skin color
y/h/c = your hair color
y/e/c = your eye color
y/f/m = your favorite meal

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑
( o n e s h o t )

✞ ✞ ✞

3RD POV.

Wilbur looked down upon your unconscious form. He carried you in his warm and protective arms as he was on the way to his bedroom. He couldn't stop smiling at your sight. You looked so peaceful and beautiful in his arms.

Your (y/s/c) shimmered in the dim light and made you look like a goddess in his eyes. He adored you, since day one and had helplessly fallen for you. His best friend, but he planned on changing that. His lover sounded way better.

You were finally his.

He smiled at the thought and carried you with such carefulness and love, that it would've created butterflies in your belly if you were conscious. But the scene wasn't as innocent and romantic as it might've seemed to others...

✞ ✞ ✞

You heard a faint grumble at the shell of your ear as you slowly began to wake up. The light was shining in your face and the more you woke up, the further you noticed the strong arms wrapped around your waist and pressing you against a chest. a man's chest.

You wanted nothing more than to turn around and hug him back, so you could receive even more warmth. Your position was surprisingly comfortable and the (weirdly familiar) smell that lied in the air made you feel at home, protected and loved.

There was only one person in the world who could give you that feeling, and that was your best friend Wilbur.

Your eyes shot open and panic filled your body. Why were you lying in a man's arms? Could it really be Wilbur?

You slowly looked behind you and tried to not wake the man up. Your mouth fell open as you looked at the handsome face of your best friend. It really was Wilbur. His eyes were closed and his brown hair was messy, he was still sleeping.

Your heart skipped a beat as you took this sight in. He was so unbelievable attractive. You wanted nothing more than to touch his face and see if it really was Wilbur or just a dream. You dreamed of these moments nearly every night.

It was clear to every friend of yours that you had a crush on the musician you were honored to call your best friend. The dreamy look you gave him when he wasn't looking, the nervousness when he looked you in the eyes and gave you all of his attention.

Everyone knew you had a crush on him and would tease you about it when he wasn't around. But he didn't, he didn't seem to notice your love for him and you didn't knew if that was good or bad.