☆ 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝑦! 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑋𝐷

(A/N: AYOOO BOOMER IS THE NEW THIRD DSMP MEMBER, I LOVE THEM SM, THEYRE ONE OF MY FAV STREAMER WEEEE :D)

- REQUESTED BY @Fity_gost

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
death & mention of $u!cidé

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! DREAMXD
( r e a c t i o n )

✞ ✞ ✞

loosing your last canon life ;;

DREAMXD
• He would be shocked, — frozen on the spot and not able to move as the sharp knife went through your body. Time has stopped for several seconds until your bloody body would make contact with the cold floor.

• At first, the only thing DreamXD felt was emptiness before unfiltered pain cut through the shock and confusion. He released a horrifying scream of pure terror as he finally broke out of his trance and ran to your body.

• You were covered with blood. The crimson liquid soaked your clothes and you coughed out blood. Your sight became blurry but you weren't sad, it was quite the opposite actually, you were happy. You could finally escape your lover's grasp.

• DreamXD didn't know what to do as he looked down upon your body. He normally had solutions for everything, but this was something he had no control over. You had already lost an insane amount of blood as he looked down at your wound. The sword has most definitely damaged an organ, — the cut was way too deep for him to heal with just a simple healing spell.

• Tears of helplessness ran down his cheeks while he fell to his knees (not caring about his expensive silk coat getting soaked with blood) and wrapped his arms around you. He hated having no control over a situation.

• "Y/n, please, my dear, don't leave me! don't you dare leave me!" His cries were muffled as he pressed his tears covered face into your neck.

• You didn't respond. A relieved smile was the only thing you could bring yourself to as you felt your consciousness slipping away.

• The man cried uncontrollably while his hands had a firm grip around your waist and shoulder. His sharp nails dug into your skin and left noticeable marks, but you were too tired to notice the pain.

• "It's over, i can finally leave now," you whispered as you felt him getting angrier and angrier, "burn in hell."

• "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE Y/N!! YOU'LL REGRET THIS! YOU'LL REGRET EVERYTHING! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED AND THIS IS HOW YOU'RE THANKING ME?!!??" No response. The only thing DreamXD could hear was his own enraged breathing and the thunderstorm outside his mansion.

• His pain was quickly replaced by rage. It rushed through his veins like venom and made him see red. All he could see was red, — quite literally.

• DreamXD began to shake your corpse violently, — demanding for you to come back to him and stop playing games. He began to scream out of anger, loss and pain. It couldn't be.. How could he, a god, be so powerful yet not be able to bring his lover back to life?

• DreamXD brought your ear to his mouth, "I will find a way.. I promise, i will find a way to bring you back, make you immortal, and then you'll never be able to kill yourself again." He whispered through clenched teeth even though you were gone by now, — not for long though...

did you really think you could get away from me that easily? ha, how foolish of you. i'm a god, y/n, not even death is able to separate us,
i'll make sure of that

i'm genuinely so proud of me, i've updated two times yesterday and today as well!! >:D
how are you guys though? :)
i'm doing okay rn but i had a panic attack a few hours ago due to personal problems. i don't want to go into detail but just know that i'm doing a lot better now!
ily <3 /p

~ ghostie