Chapter- 4

"Bhabhi can You help me, I need it urgently. You didn't bought Dahej doesn't mean that I will not give my daughter also." said Sana venomously

"But why do I have to give Dahej for her" asked Zubaida shockingly.

"Because of you bitch, my brother's company went down, so now you have to pay" angry Sana spat.

"But I didn't do anything, it was your brother who was not having any projects, so how can my brother invest in your company" said Zubaida. She was on the verge of crying

"I don't know what you do, but you have to bring me some money, so I can buy something for my daughter" showing no mercy, Sana said.

"Please Sana, don't do this" Zubaida was begging her now. But she didn't listen.

"Go to your brother's house and bring us some money"

Zuabida was shocked hearing her husbands voice. She didn't expected this from her husband.

"Why......why are you doing this to me" She said

"Because you didn't bring anything to this house, now its paytime baby" said Ibrahim in sing-song voice.

"Yes ammi, abbu is right, you don't give me money, its always phupho who save me everyday, go bring us some money, or whatever you can arrange from your brother's house" now her son Saif also joined them in taunting her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE, U ALSO GO WITH YOUR MOM, Na kaam ki, na kaaj ki, dushman annaj ki" shouted Ibrahim on Dua who was weeping silently watching her mother cry over her miserable fate. But she was praying for some miracle

And here Zubaida was thinking that where will she go, her brother will not allow her in their house, to whom will she go. She was crying to Allah in her mind and praying for their well being.

Sana literally dragged Zubaida and threw her out, while throwing some clothes at her and said, "You will not step in this house till you collect money for Sara's wedding, or else you will get divorce paper and get lost".

To say Zubaida was shocked would be an understatement. She literally went under heart attack seeing her husband standing there and supporting his sister.

"Phup...phupho where is yo....your husbands m....money" asked Dua while stuttering

*SLAP* "What did u just say" Ibrahim asked in raging voice. He was angry on his daughter for asking his sister that.

"Bohot zabaan chalne lagi hai is larki ki, ise bhi bhej iski maaa k saath" said Rukhsaar tauntingly. And threw her out of the house.

( she is using her tongue more. Let her go with her mother too)

"Now we have to find a maid" Sana was dreading this, since nobody is there to do the chores.

"We will find one sissy" Ibrahim lovingly said.

Dua and Zubaida were roaming on the streets, begging people to help them. They were literally looking like beggars, seeing the situation they were in. Because they had a fight, so their clothes were torn apart. They were hiding their body with their dupatta

Ali was going to distribute some clothes and blankets, as it was going to be cold, when he saw a familiar face begging on the roads. He was shocked seeing her in this condition. The condition in which he was seeing them brought tears in his eyes.

He immediately went to them and hugged them.

"Zubbu" wailing like a baby he hugged his sister.

Zuabaida was shocked seeing her Ali bhaijaan.

"Bha...bhaijann aap" (brother you...)  cried Zuabaida. Dua was watching them intently. She didn't knew what to do.

"Ha Zubbu mai, tum yaha kya kar rhi ho, or ye ha...haalat kaise hogyi beta" cried Ali.

(Yes zubbu me, what are you doing here....and what happened to you)

Dua was shocked seeing a big man crying like a baby.

"Chalo, tum utho abhi or ghar chalo" Ali said strictly, he will take care of Ibrahim afterwards.

(You get up and lets go home)

'Nahi..bhaijaan...abbu kya kahenge, main nhi jaungi' She was ashamed to face her family.

(No brother...what will abbu say)

'Koi kuch nahi kahega, tum chalo...aao beta tum bhi aao' Ali acknowledged the timid girl sitting beside his sister. He thought she was her daughter.

(Nobody will say anything....come child)

"Ji....jii mamujaan" Dua said..

(Yes...yes uncle)

Ali's heart fluttered hearing the word she said. He wanted to hear that word, but couldn't because of the circumstances..

They all went to car and started their journey to the haveli.

A beautiful black car entered haveli.

Hey there beautiful people...

Plzzz ignore the typos...
😁

Its an early update, as I said I will update weekly....😏😁😁

So hear is the journey towards love- of Dua.....💥

How will everyone react, especially dadajaan....😉

Some more drama is coming...😈😈

Thank you so much for supporting my book and love u alll.....❤💘