Chapter 10 - Wedding

A few months later

September 13th, 2023

Gracie: (Voice over) A lot of things have changed during the months. Alissa and Rosie were now two years old. These two have been extremely close, and they now share a room in the apartment. Matthew and I decided to have a long engagement since we wanted our kids to be in the cemetery with Jasper and Alice. Also with Bella and Edward since they are same age as our kids. They were doing this to help us show them what to do. After a long time planning the wedding, Matthew and I are finally getting married with the help of Cullen (Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Bella, Edward, Emmett). Today is the wedding today, and both Alissa/Rosie are bridesmaids along with Alice/Bella. Yesterday we had practice for the actual wedding. Alice was initially a ring carrier, but we had to switch her since Alissa and Rosie won't let her go.

[Rosalie came into the room.]

Rosalie: How's my favorite 19-year-old cousin doing?

Gracie: Good, I am nervous.

Rosalie: Sit, and I will do your hair.

Gracie: Alright!

[I sat down and let her do my hair.]

These two are the styles I have for the wedding

20 minutes later

20 minutes later

[I walked down the aisle, escorted by my dad, and everyone turned to watch us meeting Matthew and the bridesmaids and groomsmen at the altar. Matthew is stunned, speechless by the sight of me, and we both beam at each other. Once everyone is in position, the Reverend begins his sermon.]

The Reverend: Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Matthew Petrova and Gracie Malivore. Do you Matthew take this lovely woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

Matthew: I do.

The Reverend: And Gracie do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, till death do you part?