Chapter 18~ Mine

Clary's POV

His lips were rough as they attacked mine.

I stood there, frozen in shock. Not sure either to push him away, or pull him closer.

Push away! What the hell are you thinking?!

I couldn't though. All I could focus on right now, was his hands wrapped around my waist, our bodies pressed together, and his lips on mine.

Push away!!!

I'm kissing him. I'm actually kissing Sebastian!! For real!

I pulled away, and took a few steps back. I took slow steady breaths, trying to figure out what just happened.

"W-what w-was that?" I stutter, as I bring my eyes up to meet his.

Instead of replying he steps forward, and brings his hand out, as he gently strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that" he whispers, huskily.

His eyes hold so much passion, so much adoration, that it kind of scares me.

I fumble for the right words. "I-i um, I."

Before I could continue blabbering, he leans down, causing his lips to linger over mine.

Part of me wanted to close the gap, but the other part was still frozen in shock.

Before I knew it, he began to dip his head even lower. Although, as if my senses just came back to me, I stepped back.

"N-no. We can't" I whispered. he steps back as well. Pain and anger flashing through his eyes.

"Says who," he growls.

Great job Clary, you made him mad.

"I-its just that I just came out of a relationship," I protest. "And your...Sebastian" I squeak.

His eyes darken. "So. Is that a bad thing? Are you embarrassed of me? Is it because I'm ruthless, and I kill people for fun" he sneers.

Yes.

"I-i, well, um...n-no. I-i don't know. M-mabye. Y-yes" I stutter.

His chest rises up and down, as he takes sharp breaths. "Dammit! Fuck!" He roars, as he punches the brick wall behind him.

I gasp, as I hear cracks come from the wall, and his knuckles.

He spins to face me- his eyes as dark as thunder clouds, and his hands balled up in fists.

"Let me know when you change your mind. But, in the meantime..." He says dangerously, as he walks closer.

"Remember that your mine"