Waking up

Laying down on the soft bed, Cale could hear someone coming near him and his brother, who were still laying pretending to be a rock, not wanting to welcome the new morning.

But sadly, there is always an ending for beautiful moments. Their old butler Ron Molan was standing beside the bed, calling for them to wake up already.

Having no choice but to wake up, Cale opened his eyes and looked to his side where his brother was laying beside him.

Kim was already wide awake, looking at Cale and Ron with slight shock in his wide opened eyes. It seems like he is observing every little detail they do and checking them from head to toe.

Looking at Kim's eyes, Cale felt like Kim was looking into his soul. This calm yet sharp look which long since lost the hit of shock send shivers down his back.

And now it was Cale turn to be shocked. This is the first time he saw a baby with such a gaze. It's not like he saw many babies in his life; not even adults looked at him with such a stare if they even tried to look at him.

Just that look in Kim's eyes made Cale believe more in the theory of Kim being just like him. That his little brother remembers his past life and that he is actually much older than what he looks like.

But Cale is still unsure about one thing. It's if this baby brother of his knows anything about the future or if he is from a complete other world and doesn't know anything of it.

Cale got shocking out of his thoughts by Ron calling for him once again. Cale looked at Ron and thought, "How could he ignore such a scary old man like him?"

Cale put on a slightly awkward smile and greeted Ron, "Good morning," he said, trying to act as innocent as ever and as he didn't just ignore him at all.

Ron smiled in amusing at his little puppy young master's behavior and greeted him back, "Good morning to you too, young master" he then continued with, "It seems like you had a very nice dream", Ron's benign smile could be seen at his face.

Seeing this smile, Cale felt like he just angered the devils, but at the same time, he was slightly happy. He was happy because Ron didn't leave yet and is still by his side. Even if he doesn't like, don't admit it. Ron was just like a father to him, so seeing him here made him happy.

"Yeah, it was a nice one," Cale said with a rare smile adorning his small lips. 'Yeah, it was nice,' Cale thought once again. If it really was a dream and not reality then it was nice since it isn't real and nothing happened to them and that there is no war in the near future it also means he can just sit down and enjoy his day doing nothing stressful.

But if it wasn't a dream then at least he knows what is going to happen and then he would be able to save his family and if he could then maybe the Kingdom too since he knows a lot of things no one else knows and he might, eventually save himself if there is still a chance to do that.

"Ron, bring me a glass of warm milk," Cale said to Ron, who immediately went out to do what his little puppy young master told him to do.

'Good and now that he is not here anymore, let's get something together', Cale thought, looking at his little red-haired brother.

"Hello my dear brother", Cale started "I will introduce myself again since you probably didn't hear me when you were still sleeping that night", Cale sat in a better position to see his brother.

"I am the oldest son of the count Deruth Henituse the lord of this territory which is the Henituse county who also is the husband of Jour Thames the countess who is my and your mother", Cale looked at his brother straight in the eyes before continuing with his introduction.

"I also am your older brother, and my name is Cale Henituse."

"Just how your name is Kim Henituse, my dear little brother," Cale ended his introduction with a slight smile.

A/N: Hey, I have a few questions or more of I'm not sure of a few things, so could someone please tell me the answer

1. So I read somewhere that Cale's mother (Jour) died when Cale was still 3 and I read somewhere else that she died when he was 6 but as much as I know she died when he was 8 years old so could someone please tell me which is the right one

2. And there is something else that I'm not sure of, and it's that when you get an ancient power, all your mana would disappear is that true

3. And does anyone know when exactly white star got Jour's ancient power (annual rings of life)