Epilogue

I really enjoy listening to the sound of water and the things of nature. So I convinced Dionysus, god of nature, to make me a flourishing garden. The heavenly realm has been very peaceful, and every now and then, a new god is formed, or an old one goes down to earth and sins. The cycle continues, but it's been nice to stick around and watch it happen. 'Erlia is anything wrong.' It was Sykros. I had no idea she was in the room. 'Now, why would you say that. Must you always tease me, Sykros,' I said with a cheerful, child-like attitude.

' I'm sorry, but it's just that you've been looking at the clouds for so long now.' 'Ros, what do you plan on doing after you get tired of being a god.' I had a worrisome expression cause I was really desperate for an answer. 'Now, why would that happen.' 'Don't know,' I answered with a more inquisitive look now. 'You sound strange anything the matter.' ' I was thinking, have you ever thought of being in a relationship before.' She looked at me, bewildered at my question. 'Yes, why do ask?' 'Just curious. Who was it.' I felt a slight sense of jealousy building up in me as I hoped for her reply. 'A very kind and caring god with an attitude for adventure.' She looked at me with a smile, and I still wasn't catching up with the hint. ' Oh, really?' I felt a little sad but was glad she had met someone during my absence. 'Yep, and I would really love it if she would accept me and never leave my side.' It was then I got the hint of things and smiled back at her. She embraced me in a hushed tone and with a whisper into her ear. 'Of course, she won't. Never again.'