"Well, maybe so! If there is a woman I like who is still a commoner, I will build a big splendid house and find a lot of people to watch her and take care of her. But she will never be allowed to go out, it will save a lot of trouble. Do you have to worry about it?"

"Murray, your words are carefully heard by my wife. She has to scratch you. When your face is scratched out of blood by her, I won't hold you." Mo Shen glared at him

Murray " "..." If Li Na gets so angry and scratches herself, he really doesn't dare to fight back.

"How did you do that? What's the attitude of the Liu family?"

"Of course I had to resist at the beginning. I used a little trick, then I stopped resisting. I'll give you everything we want. It's out." Murray sneered, even such a slaughter, dare to count them? I really don't know how to live or die.

"Since we have suppressed them, we will never be able to turn them over." Mo Shen said

indifferently, "Why do you need to say this? I have always done such a thing very well!" Murray's eyes were full of Vicious. "Moshen, in fact, the Liu family is not a problem for us at all. The main problem for me is that Satan has not been caught by the underworld alliance. Now people are panicking. You don't know. A few days before you came, Satan came back, surrounded by so many people from the underworld alliance. He even tore a woman alive with her hands. That scene was quite bloody. So many people rounded up or let him run away? Even I think that his existence in this world is a very scary thing."

"Murray, I think we'd better do nothing about this matter. It's good! Still, don't get into this muddy water. Mixing with people from the underworld alliance will not have any good results. Just think about it!" Mo Shen said rarely and solemnly,

"Mo Shen, I will help you. If you have something else to do, let's say goodbye first!" Murray thought to himself, he really had to sum up this matter, I started, and the casualties were too great.

Mo Shen sent Murray away and went back to the bedroom. "Wife, what are you thinking?"

"Murray is gone? Why didn't you guys go out to have fun together!" Li Na was a little surprised. The two of them often got together these days.

"We're all busy with business, and we don't have time to go out for fun. Besides, Murray and the others have to ask him about everything." Mo Shen said lightly, obviously he didn't want to talk about these topics with Li Na.

"Oh" Li Na nodded

, "Moshen, when are we going back to Macau! I'm homesick, and besides, it's almost New Year's Eve, I don't want to spend the New Year in a foreign country."

"Is there any difference between Macau and here? Not in Macau. Besides knowing the two of them in Huasha, who else do you know? Don't you understand the dialect there? I think you want to go back to Huaxia, right?" Mo Shen looked at her with a half-smile,

"Mo, what's wrong with you? Why are you looking at me like this? I didn't mess with you, did I?" Li Na frowned and said,

"What's wrong with me? Li Na, what do you want me to do? I'm not good enough for you? What are you doing?" Mo Shen grabbed her shoulder and asked with an unpleasant expression.

Chapter 143 Training

Li Na followed Mo Shen by car to a remote and desolate place in the suburbs. I only saw that place, and a large fence appeared. After getting out of the car and entering, a large manor appeared in front of you!