"Sister, what's your name? From now on, you will have company to play with me." Li Na pulled the girl and said. In fact, Li Na planned to. When the matter was over, she gave the girl some money. Let her make a living on her own. She didn't let me take a pretty girl to her house. Isn't this just making trouble for yourself?

After the man paid the rough stone. "Little girl, I'm still interested in betting with you. We can move on to the next round."

"It's boring, it's boring, I've played enough. But if you really want to bet with me, I'll play two more rounds with you. But after two rounds, you can't be fooled any more. Really." Li Na's tone was stubborn. said.

The man held down the blue veins on his forehead, "Okay" I

didn't expect that after two rounds, the two of them would be tied again. I just didn't expect that the four stones they chose were all jadeite. Although it is not high Cui, but it is not bad. The two of them had to go on to the next round. "Little girl, let's add a weight. I think the pendant on your neck is good."

"What about you. What weight do you want to add? That ring is okay. What do you think?" Li Na said provocatively. his ring. At first glance, it is priceless. Li Na thinks it will have some special meaning and maybe

"Of course not. Do you know what my ring stands for? You won, do you dare to ask for it?" Murray said disdainfully.

"Why don't you dare to ask for it? Isn't it the ring on the finger of the person who wears it? If you want to bet, take that and bet with me. You must know that the pendant around my neck is also very meaningful. It's still a dragon stone. ?" Li Na said in disapproval.

The person next to him took a deep breath. Really big handwriting. The family heirloom of this dragon stone family! How dare this prodigal child take it out to gamble?

At this time, someone whispered something in Murray's ear. He pondered. "The little girl is fair. We chose this time. It's up to the other party to guess what you think?"

"Yes"

the man. The rough stone was quickly picked. Li Na casually pointed at a piece.

Li Na threw an identification technique on the rough stone chosen by Murray. "Ice Seeds of Violet" Li Na finally came out today with Gao Cui. However, she didn't want to be eye-catching, and naturally didn't want to say more. "Is this rough stone, I think it can produce jade." The

man. Looking at the stone that Li Na picked, after looking for a long time, she finally gave the answer, and it was green.

As a result, he gave the answer. The rough stone was almost ground into powder. Not the slightest bit of green appeared.

Li Na and others. Of course he is also rich in this rough stone. Let the pattern master. Let's start rubbing while explaining. Anyway. Even by skin green. He also lost this kid. Such a person should be taught a lesson. Girls who specifically bully them are disgusting.

The millstone has been grinding for a long time, and finally revealed the tip of the iceberg. A nice hint of purple appeared.

"Your name is Murray, right? You lose, pay the bill quickly. Throw the ring over." Li Na said arrogantly.

Murray stayed silent. "It's because you don't want to default on your bill. I'll tell you. If you want to default on your bill, be careful that I break your leg. Someone?" A group of bodyguards came over immediately. "Hey, boy, have you seen it? If you dare to default on your debt, I promise you won't be able to get out today."

Murray was so angry that he wanted to kill Li Na. Who is this little bastard from? These bodyguards saw blood at first sight. It seems that this girl's family is very strong. Should not be ah. Those more powerful families should know them all. He still took off his ring and threw it to Li Na. Pay the bill for gambling stones.