"Oh, I got sick again two days ago. It was just right. You are still bullying me!" Li Na said casually.

Only six people had eaten. Therefore, there are no separate tables for men and women, and everyone eats at the same table. It's quite fun.

It's just that Mo Shen has an inexplicable feeling, Professor Tian. and the female police officer surnamed Li. There was a bit of condemnation in the look in his eyes. Looking at his wife, there is a faint sense of pity. He touched his nose. You didn't do anything, did you?

Before leaving after dinner, Grandma Tian took Mo Shen's hand, but Mo Shen refrained and knocked his hand away. "God Mo, Xiaona is a little younger. She is coddled at home. It is inevitable that some children have temperaments. You have to take more care. You should be sensible in a few years. What's wrong with her? I said. I'll help you talk to her."

Mo Shen couldn't, nodded with a smile on his face, and responded...

After tossing for a day, he was still very tired. Li Na hasn't come home yet. Just fell asleep in the car. Mo Shen looked at his sleeping wife and parked the car on the side of the road. Looking at her with complicated eyes, it seems that she is at home. The old lady must have seen it. My own wife was injured here. Although she has been taking good care of her these past few days, her complexion is much worse than when she first met her. My wife's body can't take her own...

"Cold" in her sleep, Li Na let out a weak voice.

Mo Shen quickly took off his suit, his suit. Cover him. He hugged her while driving the car. Even so, the car can be driven to the house quickly and smoothly.

Take the person out of the car. Go back to the room quickly. Put her on the bed. Tucked. Just wanted to leave. Li Na wrapped her arms around his waist again. Stupidly refused to let go.

He had to go to bed. Don't even bother to clean up. Let her hold her.

In the middle of the night, Li Na woke up with a stomachache. "What's wrong baby?" Mo Shen asked with concern.

"Husband, my stomach hurts. No, I have to go to the toilet quickly." Li Na jumped out of bed. Go straight to the bathroom. At first glance, it turned out to be a period. But. How to do it? Li Na was very worried. With the sanitary napkin in the space, you will be exposed. Not to mention that I never bought this stuff. He doesn't have it here either, and. There is still a big gap between the sanitary napkins in the space and this era. It's impossible to get away with it at all.

"What's wrong with you, wife? You haven't come out for so long?" Mo Shen said worriedly

, "Husband, I, I, I'm here." Li Na said embarrassedly.

"What's going on?" Mo Shen was at a loss.

"That's it. That's it. It's the one that women come every month!" Li Na was also very embarrassed, okay?

Mo Shen understood in an instant, and he was also embarrassed, "Wife, wait a moment. I'll call Ma Zhang"

Chapter 62 Grandpa and Grandma are here

After a while, Zhang's mother came over. Help Li Na pack up. Hygiene products of this era. Really bad. Li Na was even more uncomfortable with these cushions.

Li Na went back to bed and lay down. Stomach hurts more. Even with the whole body is very uncomfortable. This time it was more serious than last time. She has this problem in modern times. Unexpectedly, it was even more serious, and the pain made her cold sweat. The pain made her roll around the last time. This time I just want to roll. Can't fight either. Pain and no strength at all.