I don't belong to you.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you." I growled lowly at her before throwing a strong punch directly at her face. "(Y/N)..!" Adler grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back. Bell yelled in pain, over dramatizing how "hurt" she was. I put my foot in front of her, letting Adler hold my forearms back. "You cannot stand here and claim you are good for Russell. You're lying, especially when you say it. It's even more of a lie when you say I'm no good for him. We've been helping each other, and doing a damn good job at it." She looked up at me, whimpering. "Get the fuck out and go home. You are no good for him. You're toxic, manipulative, and just down right a horrible human being. I like him and if that angers you, so be it. He likes me too. Does it make you mad that we kissed too? Get over it. You're even a cheater. The way you tried to control Russell and everything you did to him.. What he did to you wasn't right and has no excuse, but you have no excuse to treat him the way you do. Your life is sad. In many different ways." I spat out.

Her bottom lip quivered as she sat in the snow in front of my door. I sighed out. Adler turned me towards him, quickly hugging me. My face squished against his chest as Bell watched. We nearly locked eyes as I reached out, slamming the door closed. He locked the door before Bell could attempt to get back at us. She continued to tire herself out at my door. "She got you pretty good." His fingers lifted my face up to face him. My eyes looked down at his wrist. "Let's go." He pulled the blanket back over my shoulders, pulling me to the bathroom. My floor had been a mix between cold and warm in different areas. The light was on lowly in the bathroom, making it dim. "It'll be better soon." The door creaked when it moved. I sat on the toilet cover as he grabbed isopropyl alcohol from my cabinet. "What parts of my face did she get?" He handed me a tissue that I held against my nose. "A lot of it. I'll make it feel better." His voice was low, concerned almost. Of course he was concerned, I'm hurt. What am I, stupid? Why wouldn't he be. I mentally face palmed, as doing that physically would hurt like a bitch. My mirror flipped open, his eyes spotting the bag of cotton balls sitting on the shelf. The white cotton balls made a noise as the plastic scrunched between his hand. He pulled one out of the bag, grabbing the bottle of alcohol. The alcohol poured onto a cotton ball in Adler's hand. It sloshed as he moved it up and down a few times. He gave me a few seconds before dabbing it on my face. I winced in pain, wiping my nose after this. The tissue was replaced when Adler applied cream and a bandaid. He kissed my cuts after every bandaid that went on them.

I smiled at every kiss. Razer's tiny paws tapped into the bathroom as he yawned. Adler put everything back, watching me yawn. The blanket fell from my shoulder, a breeze blowing onto my skin. I began to black in and out with every blink of my eyes. Arms wrapped around my frame bridal style and carried me out of the bathroom. A smile took over my face when the covers hit my body. Razer cuddled up next to me and the door closed. I yawned, closing my eyes.
"Goodnight, Russell.."
The door closed and the bed next to me sunk. A pair of arms snaked around my waist. His face nuzzled into my neck and his breath steadied onto my skin.
"Goodnight."
My eyes fell closed, remembering the form of a warm person cuddling me from behind as my puppy laid between my arms.

~~~
\\\\||||\{{|\\{{{\}\}{||\\///}{{\||\\//}{|\/|
I opened my eyes slowly, looking around me sleepily. "Hello..?" I got up slowly, rubbing my eyes. My body stretched, parts of me cracking. I yawned as I struggled to get to my feet. It was almost as if gravity didn't exist. "Ugh.." I groaned. "My head hurts." My hand lifted to rub my head as it lowered, and I closed my eyes.
"You.." A finger pointed into my face.
"W-what..?" I stumbled backwards, the white void turned black slowly. The dark color circled my sides, fading in under my feet.
"YOU!" The person lifted off the floor, turning red. It looked as if they had almost had wings. They looked like a monster, chained wrists. Their eyes were grey and black, smoking almost. The "demons" neck had a scar around it, and some blood on the tips of their fingers.
"What are you talking about?!" I retaliated. My fingers gripped onto the wall as much as they could.
The figure flew towards me at the speed of sound.
"It was YOU. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"
The person had a resemblance to my dead husband, I closed my eyes as the figure came closer, attempting to grab my neck. They let out a blood curdling shriek as I screamed out of fear, covering my face.
"HELP ME! PLEASE! (Y/N), I'M DYING! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME? WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME?"
They screamed horrifyingly as they fell to the ground, bleeding out in front of me.
I sobbed uncontrollably as I watched a resemblance of a demon mixed with my dead husband shriek and scream in front of me as loud as it could. The figure moved and squirmed as it's arms spazzed. I fell to my knees, holding my face as I quickly moved to the figure. The closer I got, the more it resembled my dead husband and less of a monster or demon. He cried out, his neck covered in scratches and scars. His neck was bloody, his face purple and lifeless. The figures body was pale and his fingers were bloody and scratched up. "Please.." My dead husband choked out between breaths, almost as if he was struggling to breathe. His hand shook as he reached out to grab my cheek. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you.. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I yelled out as my tears fell on his body. My hand fell onto his as I sobbed. He died slowly in my arms as my eyes fell once more after my body had gone limp.
////|\\|{{|\\//}|\\{{//}}}\||\///||{{\\//}\|\\/\
~

~~

I darted up in a cold sweat. Tears fell from my eyes as I wiped them, with a stone cold expression. I hadn't even realized I was crying. The room was lit up barely by the sunset. Adler was shirtless in my bed with Razer laying between us. My skin was cold and hot at the same time, sweat filling every part of me. My eyes batted as I lifted my arms. They felt like heavy weights on my body, that were being pulled up without my doing. My hands rubbed my eyes as I turned to my side, looking at Adler. The sunlight hit his face just perfectly. His eyelashes were lit up, and his messy blond hair was ruffled, sunlight bouncing off. He looked perfect even when he slept. The things this man has been through, and he doesn't even deserve it. Adler was tired of Bell. They were together for too long, and she was abusive. He got tired of being with her for that long and her being abusive during it. I sighed, trying to get out of bed. My feet made the floor creak, as I snuck out from the mattress. I took my shirt off, tossing it in my laundry basket. I grabbed a washcloth from my bathroom, wetting it with cold water. I rubbed my face with it.

My guess is I was too loud, because as soon as I turned around, Adler was leaning up in my bed. "What's wrong?" He asked lowly, while yawning and rubbing the top of his head. His hand moved to the blankets as they moved from his body. No words could leave my mouth, I couldn't even explain what I saw. What my nightmare was. "Nothing. Just a nightmare of my past. My husband, you know?" My back turned to him as I turned off my heater.
"And why are you shirtless?" I asked, avoiding the injures that Bell left on me. Adler was taken back by the tone in my voice. "The heat." I nodded, throwing the washcloth into the laundry basket as I dried the rest of my body off from the cold water. Without hesitation nor warning, Adler's arms snaked around me from behind. "You can tell me anything. I'll be here for you." He whispered into my ear as his face rested in the crook of my neck. I nodded, mellowing into his face. I smiled slightly, putting my hands over his.
"Would you like to go back to bed? It's 7 A.M. This is our second interruption." He closed his eyes.

I nodded as he pulled away, grabbing my hand. He lead me back to the bed as I let go of his hand. Adler pulled the blanket over me, tucking me in and placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him as the bed sunk next to me when he laid back down. His body warmth immediately became apparent as he pulled the blanket over his own body. "You'll be okay as long as me and Razer are here." Adler whispered as he pulled me against his chest, spooning me from behind. Razer curled up in front of me under the blanket, licking my hands for a brief moment. I smiled as Adler kissed the upper back of my head.
"Go to bed, sweetheart." His voice was low and coarse.
"Thank you, Russ.." My voice trailed. Adlers arms tightened around me as I closed my eyes, drifting back to bed.

-- A/N
this chapter was laying around for a while. I worked on it in increments but never fully finished it until now. figured I'd knock it out and give y'all more content. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting consistantly like promised. I'm going to work on my Richtofen book and perhaps try makimg a Beck book if you guys are interested?? or maybe a Beck oneshot, IDK. I'll try to knock out another Adler and Bell chapter too, though I doubt that'll happen.
well, enjoy,
as always...
stay frosty !!
love y'all !!! ♡