I don't belong to you.

¤¤¤¤ (Y/N)'s POV. ¤¤¤¤
Bang, bang, bang..
I inhaled deeply, sitting up from Adler's chest. My hands ran over my face, rubbing over my eyes. Adler stirred in his sleep as I moved ever so slightly to stretch. His face moved, his expression almost scared or worried. My hands cupped his cheeks with the silence being filled by the television playing next to us. At this point, I had nearly forgotten about the sound that woke me up. My smile faded as a loud banging noise came from behind my front door once again. The clock under my television shelf showed 2:37 A.M. in green, blocky, and digital numbers. I hid on Adler's chest, slightly scared of who or, what, could be banging on my front door at nearly 3 A.M. I dug my hands onto his chest, feeling his hand snake up to my head. This feeling totally removed all of my nervousness and fear on whatever was happening outside.

BANG, BANG..
The noises became louder, knocking me out of my calmed trance. He began to breathe heavily, stirring even further. His shirt flattened as I ran my hands across his chest, attempting to keep him calm and asleep. Adler darted up to one of the bangs, turning to the front door. I looked up at him. He rubbed his face with one hand, looking back at me. "What is that?" He questioned quietly.
"I don't know.." I backed away from the door, further to the other side of the couch. Razer slept soundly behind me as Adler stood up from his spot. His feet made light steps to the door, the knocks getting louder and becoming more frequent. "Russell..." My voice almost whimpered. He looked at me, lowering his hand to signal me to be quiet. His other hand held onto the door knob. I took a shaky deep breath in, watching his every move. The hand that was raised had moved to be able to defend himself. After all, he's physically able to do so. He's fit and has been fighting nearly his whole life.

Adler peeked through the peephole, immediately dropping his fist. "Go home." He stated loudly through the door, enough for the person outside to hear it. The person mumbled something, knocking on the door. This time, less aggressively. Adler's jaw locked, his eyes squinting in annoyance, his nose scrunching alongside this. His eyes reopened as he sighed. I stood from my seat, bringing my blanket with me. I stayed silent, moving behind him. The door swung open to reveal Bell, standing in the snow in front of my door. Obviously drunk, or at least tipsy. "H-how dare yo..u.." She mumbled, pointing at him. "How dare I what?" His fist balled. I walked to his side with the blanket held around my shoulders. "With this.. skank.." Her words slurred. "Really? Her?" She laughed.

"Don't make me physically remove you from this porch." His voice was stern. She giggled at him. "How did you even find out where I live?" I whispered to her. "Shut the f-uck.. up." Her finger pointed in my face. "Whore.. Fucking around w-ith another womans m-man.." She slurred. Before I could speak, Adler grabbed my arm. "You're the one who cheated on me. I don't care what I did to you anymore, what you did to me was just as unexcusable. You are pregnant with a child that isn't mine." He growled lowly. She stepped closer into the doorway, pushing way past her boundaries. I dropped the blanket, pushing her away from my living room. "I don't care how drunk you are, leave." Bell was very aware of what she was doing. Her body made a thud into the snow behind her as she scoffed, stumbling up from her spot. "Bitch!" She shrieked as she leaped at me. The pounce tumbled me back to the floor. My head hit the wood floor, nearly knocking me out. "Get off of me!" I screamed breathlessly, pushing her with all of my force. My dad had definitely trained me physically, but not enough for a drunk EX-KGB spy who was trained for deadly combat their whole life. She threw a punch at my face, hitting me as I was tired and disoriented. It was late and I didn't want to deal with this. My hands gripped her shoulders, turning her over, holding her in a chokehold. I choked out a few coughs from above her as Adler pulled her off of me by her forearms. My whole body ached, as I felt the stinging of open wounds, and the dripping trails of blood.

Snow tracked through my doorway, my vision nearly blurred. Blood trailed with the snow, even mixing with some of it. I composed myself, standing to my feet slowly, wiping blood from my nose. "How dare you.." I paused as I stepped closer to her. "Come to my house, and say these things to me." I continued. Thoughts of rage filled my head, making me unable to think correctly. Or barely even think at all. She was no good for the both of us, and just needed to go. There's no need for a ruckus in the middle snow and my living room at nearly 3 A.M. My fists clenching, my jaw locking, and my teeth gritting. Adler rubbed my shoulder, attempting to calm me down. His face turned to mine, leaning down to me. "It's okay, don't let her get to you. All she wants is attention." I nodded slowly, Adler moving to his previous position. "Get out, Bell. Go home." I took a deep breath in and out. "Make me." She said with a smug look, crossing her arms. Adler sighed lowly, obviously annoyed by this little fiasco happening. My face scrunched, anger boiling in my blood. I could virtually feel my face turning red. It was like a cartoon characers face becoming red as they steamed from the ears. How dare she come here, to my house and disrespect me like this?