Do you want to?

♡♡♡♡ (Y/N)'s POV ♡♡♡♡

A wet tongue fell on my cheek as I opened my eyes. I put my hands up to see Razer slopping all over my face. "Good morning to you too.." My alarm shined 9:04 AM. I giggled and pulled Razer off of me. It took me a minute to realize the time when I didn't spot Russell on the couch, as it was all made up nicely with a sticky note that said,

Thank you.
- Russell

"Fuck.." I muttered as I hopped out of bed and scrambled to get my clothes on. 9:16 AM. Razer yapped at me and I smiled, grabbing him carefully and running down the stairs. My heel slipped onto the back of my foot until I stopped, looking at Adler drinking coffee on my kitchen island.
"Um.." Confusion was visible on my face. He looked up at me, smiling as if he was holding back laughter.
"(Y/N).." He let out a laugh.
"We can't get to work today. I already told my superiors." His aviators sat on the neckline of his turtle neck.
"Why not..?" I questioned as he took a sip from the cup in front of him. My eyes widened as I looked outside to the total winter wonderland. It had snowed, and quite a lot overnight. Apparently heavily too, cause it had to have been a foot or so of snow on the ground. But part of it was shoveled.
"How did you.." I turned to him, pointing to the coffee.
"It wasn't that bad earlier. About half of that, I was able to shovel it and get to my car so I could safely get a coffee." I nodded. Thank god I always had a shovel on hand next to my front stoop.

"Jesus... What time were you up?" I took my heels off and tossed them on the shoe rack next to my door.
He shrugged. "Like 5. You looked way too peaceful, didn't want to wake you." I slipped my coat and blazer off and put them on the back of my couch for whenever I go back to work. "That means you got about 4 and a half hours of sleep." He nodded with no expression.
"I know. That's normal for me." Was it Bell that contributed to this? Although I'm unsure, it seems as if she did.
My back slumped to irregular posture as I yawned, looking back at him. "So. what do you want to do? Perhaps we can shovel or something."
He looked back at me after sipping on his coffee, a black jacket with faux fur on the hood.

"Listen, that is the worst idea ever. Do you see how much snow has laid already? Plus the area I already shoveled. And it's supposed to snow even more. There's no point in that either way, where would we be going? Besides work. The roads are all snow packed and icy as well." He snickered at my stupid comment of shovelling. I shrugged, looking at my tv.
"Yeah, yeah.. I guess you're right." I hid my smile from Adler, turning to Razer.
"I do have some Christmas decorations and leftovers." I muttered. The room began to freeze up.
"Okay, yeah we definitely need to go to the garage I'm freezing." I continued. My body shivered as Adler
moved from his seat to follow me. The garage door connected to my living room. My hand froze up as I touched the knob. It was ice cold. The knob turned and the door creaked. The room was dark and cold. I turned on the light and grabbed my kerosene heater.
"Haven't used this in a while.. Hopefully I still have some kerosene and it's good to use." The heater made a loud scraping noise as I struggled to drag it across the floor, still tired from waking up, and in pain from tripping a few days ago. Adler stood behind me. I could almost feel his glance burning into my back, and his heavy breaths as I got closer. Without another word, he grabbed the heater from my hands. He picked it up carefully, and slowly walked to the living room, placing it in front of my door. I smiled at him while he stared at it. He dusted it off lightly and looked at it, figuring out how to use it.

"Thanks.." My smile grew and my hands met with my hips. His expression was unreadable. The dust began to fall on the floor while he wiped it off. His body knelt down in front of the heater. He looked at me after a few seconds. Then, I had realized I was staring. My face turned red and I turned to search for my kerosene before I could attempt even read his expression. No words were said, and I wasn't sure if he had turned back around or not. It had taken me a few minutes of walking around, bending, moving stuff, and scrambling things until spotting a red Jerry can labled "GASOLINE." on the floor next to a metal shelf filled with tons of things.
Nope..
A few other Jerry cans laid around, labeled different things. Of course, with the help of my dad who lectures me on this stuff as I daydream.
"Found ya.." I smiled, picking up a blue metal Jerry can labeled "KEROSENE."
It had been dusty and slightly rusted, but that was okay because the keresone was fine to use. A thin layer of dirt laid on the cold concrete. The liquid sloshed in the can with every step I took. The light dimmed and the room became dark. Only being dimmly lit by the brightness through my garage door windows. My door made another creak as I closed it behind me. My body shivered from the cold air.