His smile dropped, and his face paled. He dropped his arms to his side and basically ran upstairs. The other two laughed and teased him on the way to take their showers.

"One of you can use my bathroom, but if you do anything else than take a shower I know where you sleep!" I called upstairs.

Dad laughed and shook his head at me. "I love it when they're scared of you. I can't tell if I've done something right or very wrong as a father" He laughed.

"Trust me it's something right." I kissed his cheek and hugged him from the side.

He took the plate of seasoned pork chops and took them outside to the grill. I started on the mac and cheese. It wouldn't take that long to cook.

Twenty minutes later we were all sitting at the dinning room table talking about our day.

The boys had a day off from practice, so most of them stayed home and played video games.

"How was your day full of shopping Coco?" Cooper asked.

"It was fine, I got a few things for my room and some clothes." I shrugged. I looked over at the bags of my stuff still on the counter as well as all my bags of clothes on the couch. I really needed to put those in my room. Normally they didn't care for a whole haul on what I get when I go shopping.

"Thanks for letting me use your car Connor" I thanked him.

He nodded as a you're welcome because his face was stuffed with food.

"I did run into Will at the grocery store though"

"Oh really?" Carter asked.

I nodded and chewed what was in my mouth. "Yeah he helped get the bags into the car. We didn't really talk, both of us had to go" I explained.

"Speaking of Will, we're going to his house for dinner tomorrow night. His parents want to welcome us to the town."

"That's really nice of them" I said.

"Oh yeah, we get to see Will's crib" Carter pumped his fist in the air.

I turned to Dad. "What about you Dad, how was your day?" I asked.

He explained his day for us. Not much happened on the day off for him or the boys. They all did their daily workout but other than that I don't think any of them left the house.

My phone dinged, and I picked it up in reflex. We tried not to be on our phones at the table. It wasn't a rule. It's more like a goal we set for ourselves to be more connected to the family and not our phones.

It was Remi.

At the movies with Bryce!! Kind of nervous.

I smiled at the text and replied.

Good luck! Don't be nervous it's just a friendly outing ;)

"Cora" Dad warned. I looked up at him and all the boys staring at me.

"Sorry it's Remi, she's on a date" I put my phone in my back pocket, so it's less of a distraction.

We finished eating dinner, and it was Carter's and Cooper's turn to wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

The rest of us headed up to our respective rooms. I watched as few episode of The Big Bang Theory.

My phone rang, and I paused the show to see Remi's contact picture on the screen. I answered immediately in excitement.

"AHHHHH!!" She screamed on the other side of the phone.

"Tell. Me. Everything." I squealed. "Wait do you think you could sleepover I if I asked?"