Levi blinked a few times at her, also realizing Novia stood before him. Even with him excruciatingly mad at her for not showing up to take her punishment a few weeks ago, her presence always had a stirring feeling inside him. One that he so desperately wanted to suppress. The great lengths he has gone to hide feelings was shameful. Thinking about the situation gave a guilty reminder to him. Of course he already knew why she was here...

Levi had been silent about his angry feelings. Of all the punishments he had given Novia, this one was probably the most painful thing he could do emotionally. He didn't give her the satisfaction of his time, or a good scolding. He allowed her anxiety to fester instead. He was sure she was worried of what he was going to do. He could see on her pretty face the cool exterior was hiding her internal fear of what he might do. 

It was as if Novia had read his mind. "I'm sure you know why I'm here." She said looking at the ground, her shyness growing as if this was her first time in his office again being reprimanded. 

Levi stared at her in silence, Novia could sense he was enjoying watching her fear expand. He gave her a small smug nod, gesturing for her to continue.

In a fast breath Novia let her thoughts speak for her. "Just please, get my punishment over with so I can stop worrying about it. I'm sick of playing this guessing game with you captain....you haven't said anything to me since that night, I want to move on with it."  She pleaded. 

Levi's eyes flashed with the image in his head. Him pleasuring himself to the thought of Novia. He had waited up for her, yet she never came. He slightly blushed at that thought, embarrassed he had to take it to that level of desperation.

He chuckled a little before standing up "You're right I haven't said anything to you."

 He slowly walked towards Novia as she simultaneously backed away, knowing her heart would start racing more if he came any closer, yet he ignored her signals until she was backed against the door. His arms on either side of her head. "You want to know why?" He whispered. 

"Why?" She gulped. 

He got closer, mere inches away from her ear and Novia's breathing hitched. The familiar essence of Levi's sex appeal made it so hard for her to break her old habits with him. She kept repeating in her head this wasn't right for her mental well-being. He didn't care about her at all. 

 She could feel his breath "I love seeing you shake in fear, thinking I was going to do something extreme was punishment in itself, all the more satisfying." He cynically laughed. 

Levi gazed at Novia's trembling face, his eyes drifting to her lips ... this dangerous game was coming back to taunt him. They looked so inviting, but he knew if he crossed that line, there was no more suppressing the strong feelings he had for Novia. His anger lingered in the air not just with her, but with himself and he couldn't help but still show affection towards the girl that enticed him.

Novia was slightly relieved now, but still expecting him to do more to her physically. This couldn't be it.... there was always something more, even now. The way he was staring at her made her knees buckle a little. There it was, cat and mouse game she couldn't get away from. His hot and cold-ness drove her completely insane. 

"I don't know why you do this to me."

His hands on the door now became fists, "Because you don't listen. You have exceedingly broken the rules and I'm running out of lessons to teach you." He raised an eyebrow as if this was fair to Novia. She turned her face to the side, avoiding his intimidating grey eyes. 

"Look at me." He demanded. 

"No, because I don't want you to look at me like that." Novia knew she would give in to that look.  If only he would be honest with her for once in his life. The battle with his feelings was getting old. From sleeping with her, to kicking her out, to whipping her, to demanding her back in his office. It was all repetitive.

"Why? Because you and I both know you'll just sit there and take it? Don't act like you don't miss the way I talk to you, your body still knows my touch." He took his hand off the wall, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. 

"Better." 

"Please Captain, don't." She begged shaking her head out of his grasp. Novia shifted in her stance as heat rose to her cheeks. His words did make her crumble inside so easily and of course she did miss the way he spoke to her. His degrading words were so tantalizing, but she loved it anyways. 

Something in Levi's judgement snapped, Novia's absence grew his longing for her.... by ignoring her he was losing her and the whole reason he hid his feelings in the first place was so he would never have to worry about losing her. What was the point if that's what was going to happen anyways? 

"I want to do something so bad," His tone shifted from seducing to desperation. He need to feel her touch, whether she hated him or not. 

"What?" She asked. 

He stopped, swallowing hard. He pulled her hair back holding it tightly in his fist as she pleadingly stared intently in Levi's eyes. 

"I want to kiss you." He confessed.

......

It has been quite some time. 

I hope my writing is still up to the standards people have held me to these past couple years. Miss you always,

Rey