Ch. 7

Eren and Novia scrambled to collect themselves, Eren untying her wrists from the bed and she rapidly got dressed.

"You need to leave right now," Eren urged. He wasn't trying to be mean but he knew they were fucked.

"Are you serious right now," Novia scoffed....

He made it sound like she was a burden to him, basically acting like what they just did never happened.

"What do you want from me Novia, I told you to be quiet and then you set me up like that.." He said defensively, indirectly talking about what she had said to him out of spite.

Novia knew by bringing up the captain it would strike a nerve....

In the moment it didn't matter, however she was regretting her decision now that she was aware of how severe the situation was.

"I couldn't control myself, I didn't know that was going to even happen in the first place." Her eyes getting glossy. No. She would not allow herself to cry in front of Eren like this.

"You're acting like this is all my fault, I wasn't the only one who lost control," Novia spoke again.

"The only reason I lost control was because of what you said. You knew what your were doing, just stop with the excuses." Eren spat, angry that they were even in this position.

"Your such a hypocrite Eren. Don't act like you were actually bringing me here just to "hangout" She emphasized.

"I shouldn't have come here in the first place......my mistake." She crossed her arms.

Novia looked at him, disgusted she let her emotions spiral out of control.

Eren knew she was somewhat right...he did plan on seducing her this whole time.

He knew by bringing her here, she wouldn't be able to resist his charms. But Novia was equally as guilty.

She knew Eren and Levi never got along... so her intentions were just as selfish.

It was too late for them to do anything now, they heard the footsteps right outside Eren's door. Voices conversing, indicating there was more than one person.

There was a loud knock.

Novia caught a glimpse of herself in Eren's mirror.

Her hair was scattered all over the place, neck freshly painted with bruises, and her buttons were in the wrong places because she rushed to put on her clothes.

"Open the goddamn door!" The voice sending shivers down Novia's spine...she knew exactly who was at the door.

Someone that scared her as much as Levi. Maybe even a little more.

Erwin

Eren gulped, preparing to get mercilessly reprimanded, perhaps a beating too... he opened the door, seeing not just Erwin but Hange as well.

"What the Hell is going on in here?!" Hange dramatically voiced. The annoyance was apparent in her tone.

But Novia sensed a slight amusement in Hange's tone as well...

Like she thought it was kind of funny to see the embarrassment on both of their faces as they were caught in the act of doing something confidential.

She peaked her head in to scan the remnants of the room, immediately regretting it as she could sense everything that took place here.

"Would either of you care to explain why Hange and I could hear a commotion from down the hallway this late at night?"

He looked at Eren, then changed his gaze to Novia... his eyes practically protruding from his sockets, they were filled with rage.