Ch. 22

20k oml! Thanks so much I appreciate all my lovely readers! To celebrate I'm giving y'all a double update;)

Song rec while reading: "Bad Idea," Girl in Red

.....

Novia was speechless. She thought Eren was crazy for his plan....it was intriguely tempting, but she was too afraid of the captain to go through with it. They would literally get murdered. She pulled away from his embrace.

"Eren that's uh, a pretty risky plan you've got.." She scratched her arm in nervousness.

"I know, that's the point...but if you don't want to it's okay, I understand...I was just trying to help." He shrugged, nonchalantly shaking off Novia's rejection. He honestly didn't care what she wanted to do either way, he was just trying to show Novia he was a better suitor than Levi. He would show her a good time, and make her feel wanted, not kick her out and leave her to think she did something wrong. It was such a shitty thing to do, so he wanted to make up for Levi's mistakes.

"It's not that I don't want to....," She timidly trailed, "Ya know," She gestured with her hands and widened her eyes, the vulgar words tripping up her speech again. She was obviously indicating she was talking about having sex with Eren. "I just don't want to do that there."

"Aren't you worried about getting caught?" Eren seemed to have no problem with it, and that made her wonder what other kinds of things he was into. This....was, well it was a bold thing to suggest.

"I personally don't care, the adrenaline of it all kind of turns me on..." He said casually. Novia had some second guessing, seemingly worried Eren would be mad that she wasn't comfortable with going and just fucking in Levi's private quarters. Eren noticed the developing anxiety within her.

" Novia I get it, it's totally cool don't worry about it seriously," He rubbed her shoulder, "We'll just have to plan somewhere else to go then." Novia raised an eyebrow. Why would they need to go somewhere different? Why not just stay in Eren's room?

"What's wrong with here?"

Eren moved towards her, backing her up against the wall, a seductive gaze fixed in his green eyes as his hand rested above her head. He slowly scanned her from head to toe. "Because, I wanna hear you scream my name, and I'll take you in all the ways you want me to. My room doesn't have very thick walls...but of course you already knew that." He said playing with the buttons on her shirt, reaching his cold hands under it, Novia's goosebumps becoming more apparent.

"I-I d-don't know what to say," She replied, her throat becoming extremely dry as she eyed everything but Eren. He firmly squeezed her breasts and she sucked in a breath.

"Acting shy now?" He grinned hovering his lips over hers just barely. She finally looked up at him sensing he was amused by it. "When you say those kinds of things I get nervous," She confessed wanting him to just kiss her already.

"Mm, but you like when I talk to you like this, I know it. You're trembling....my touch gets you excited, I wish you could see your face right now." Novia felt her legs almost give out, his words were so smooth and enticing.

"Eren-n, s-stop...I can't take it. " She pleaded.

"Fine," He backed up with his hands in the air, a smug look on his face. He knew what he was doing....teasing her was his ultimate favorite thing to do. She exhaled slowly, regaining her strength to walk away before she took off all his clothes and jumped his bones right there.

"How do you do that....switch up so fast," She breathed, almost breaking a sweat from the sexual tension.

"Just a secret talent of mine," He pridefully spoke, removing his shirt to change into pajamas.

"I should get going...I wanna go take a bath before bed, I'll try thinking of a place.." Novia went and opened his door, smoothening the braid behind her onto her shoulder.

"Okay, I'll let you know if I think of one too....goodnight Novia," He said in a scheming tone, trying to get a reaction out of her. She gave a nervous laugh before shutting the door behind her.

......

As Novia was on her way back to her room she saw Hange and Erwin walking together. They were in a deep conversation. Novia tried to casually go past them without drawing attention to herself so she wouldn't disturb their discussion. A part of her was curious about what they were talking about though.

"Since, Levi is going to be gone for a couple days, I'll take over training on thursday and Fri-" Hange said before noticing Novia. "Oh hey Novia! Feeling a little better? Levi told me you were feeling under the weather for the past week, so I was just checkin' in with ya."

Novia was surprised Hange didn't mention anything about Floch at all, Did Levi not mention everything? "Thank you, I appreciate your concern....just curious....is that all he said to you?"

Erwin spoke up this time before Hange could answer. "He told both of us he'd go into detail about it later. Said it was a long story, but glad to see your doing okay, that's all that matters." He smiled, giving her shoulder a light squeeze.

Novia nodded in agreement, trying to understand why Levi didn't tell either of them anything... why hide it now? Then a sudden realization made its way into her mind....Levi was gone... Novia was quickly trying to improvise a way to get them to bring up where he had gone.

"May I ask where the captain went? I need to speak with him, it's about my training technique....I knocked on his door, but there was no answer," She lied, cleverly attempting to get them to reveal his whereabouts.

"He'll be out of town until friday, its private business so I can't tell you why. But don't worry, as soon as he gets back, I'll alert him that you would like to discuss important matters... ," She smiled, hoping her response was a good enough explanation.

"Oh, it's no problem I understand, thank you for relaying the message to him." Novia fakely smiled....Levi was gone, she repeated in her mind.

"Of course....,"Hange sweetly said, she looked at Erwin who gave gentle nod, showing that Novia's request wasn't an inconvenience to him at all.

"Well, we better get going....got a lot of things to discuss, have a good night Novia." Erwin said, turning his gaze back to Hange, "Sha'll we?"

"Absolutely, bye Novia! See you tomorrow" She waved. Novia waved back, standing in the same spot as they strolled down the hallway, continuing their focused conversation. As soon as they turned the corner, Novia took no time to dash back the way she came, almost breaking into a full sprint back to Eren's room. After learning new information, things altered her mind set on his proposal

She banged on his door, eagerly waiting for him to answer. She stood their anxiously, hoping Eren still felt the same way, even though she was just there a few minutes ago. That didn't matter. It seemed every guy around her was changing his mind every few seconds. They were all so unpredictable, so anything could happen.

Eren opened the door with a blank face. As soon as Novia come into view it brightened up almost instantly.

"Back so soon?" Eren joked, raising a brow and giving a light chuckle. He saw the seriousness in her face. "What's up?" He said popping the "p" and pursing his lips. She bit her lip, trying to not be embarrassed and just say what she thinking. She sighed, it was now or never. She knew it was an impulse decision but decided not to focus on all the things that could go wrong. She told herself to just focus on all the positive and just say fuck it.

"Let's do it.." She said fastly, Eren furrowed his eyebrows, hoping she was indicating what he thought she was.

"Go on...." He grinned.

"Take me to Levi's office.... I've decided I had a change of heart." She lustfully eyed him, her heart beating out of her chest

His gaze started to mirror her expression....."Say less..."

.....

I still can't decide if I'm team Eren or Levi lol..... drop your opinions in the comments.

Ily everyone,

Xoxo,

~Rey ✨🦋