Ch. 3

Okay apparently I need to clear up the fact that NO RAPE happens in this for the people who go assuming things. SO HERES A PRE DISCLAIMER: NO RAPE HAPPENS . it's starting to annoy me.

Now then....let's move along with this.
Ty for the people who have not said anything negative about this chapter.
.....
Novia became overwhelmed with fear, she didn't know what the captain was planning to do, but she followed behind him quietly.

He opened the door to a room and grabbed her by the arm. Hard. It took Novia a second to recognize they were in a bedroom, Levi's bedroom to be exact.

He threw her on the ground, shutting and locking the door behind him. Her turned and smirked at her as if she was prey....Novia gulped, her whole body trembling with anticipation.

"Captain, I'm sorry, really.. i-it won't happen again I promise, please just let me go back to my room." she pleaded.

"You already sealed your fate, just accept it Good...saying sorry isn't going to help you now... although I will say, it gives me much satisfaction to listen to you beg."

Novia sighed, she already had to endure such harsh physical pain today....and now there was going to be more.

"Strip." his tone was bitter, eyes blazing like fire, yet his tone cold as ice.

Novia sat there, frozen in fear...wondering if her ears had heard him correctly. Did he just tell her to strip?  She panicked.

She wasn't particularly fond of showing off her body, obviously since most of the time every inch of her was covered in ODM gear anyways.

She stayed on the ground hesitant to comply to his requests as she was very taken aback with the order he gave her.

"I said....Strip! Don't make this any worse for yourself." His eyes getting more enraged each time she disobeyed him.

She finally did as she was instructed and starting taking off her clothes, her shoes first. Slowly one by one as if there was no rush at all.

"Oh my god, you really take forever!" He growled, grabbing her and she flinched at his touch. He spun her around ripping her shirt in one tear, exposing her in only a black bra.

He wrapped his arms around Novia, unzipping her trousers as she still faced away from him. He yanked them down quickly and took her by the back of her neck, shoving her face into the mattress of his bed.

Novia whimpered at the sight of her exposed skin. Left only in her bra and underwear, her trousers at her ankles. She has never revealed herself like this to anyone before, let alone Captain Levi.

"Stop your whining Good, I'm not affected by the sight of your body." He lied. She sighed either what was a breath of relief, or offense to his hurtful insult.

Seeing her like this, bent over his bed, so vulnerable... definitely made him feel a type of way. He twitched down there but quickly brushed it off.

The way her skin had turned pale and chills everywhere on her body, made him want to just take her then and there....

But that wouldn't be much of a punishment now would it? He thought. No, He couldn't give in to his sexual frustration. She needed to pay.

"Captain, p-please." She pleaded....Her words made it more difficult to contain himself.

"Shut up Good, or I'll force that pretty little mouth of yours closed." She complied, staying completely silent.

"That's what I thought, now stay still. I'll be right back."

He went into the other room to retrieve something. Novia's palms were sweating, she didn't dare move a muscle.