"Excuse me, ma'am. You dropped your purse." The man called out as I stopped in my tracks.

I mentally cursed at myself.

Antonio would go nuts if he saw me with this guy, let alone interacting with him.

I quickly turned around in frustration and ran up to the guy to get my purse.

I was just about to aggressively grab my purse when he handed my purse to me gently and spoke, "What are you doing here?" He questioned.

Well, I could ask you the same thing...this place was supposed to be reserved for me and Antonio.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, thank you." I avoided eye contact with him and stared down at the ground.

"Why do you keep apologizing, velicolepin?" The deep voice replied.

"Whats a velicolepin?" I asked in curiosity as I stared up at him and I almost yelped.

For the first time in a long time, I finally looked up and made eye contact with another man that wasn't Antonio.

And this man was absolutely beautiful.

He had curly long blonde hair that was in a man bun and deep blue eyes. His facial structure was overall god-like and he looked unreal.

But I quickly snapped out of my trance when I thought of Antonio. How would he react if he saw me practically drooling over this man?

He would surely be upset.

"It means Gorgeous in Russian." He smiled as he brought his thumb up to my cheek.

"You're so cold. Is everything okay?" He asked me.

No. I have a crazy husband who could barge in here right now and kill you.

"Listen, I really, really need to leave." I lied. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to run into his arms and beg him to hide me from Antonio.

But at the same time I wanted to run from him, not only because of my fear of Antonios reacting, but my fear of men.

Men are unpredictable and capable of doing anything.

Antonio has given me major trust issues and I don't know if I could trust this man standing right in front of me.

This guy could even have been hired by Antonio to test my loyalty or something.

You can never, ever know with Antonio.

The man grabbed my hand and I felt like pulling away but his touch was so gentle. He placed his lips on my hand and winked at me.

Oh god. Antonio is going to kill the both of us.

"My name is Andrei. And you are?"

I hesitated for a bit.

"My name is Drea," I replied.

And that was the beginning of the continuous flirting that proceeded between the two of us. At first, I was anxious and kept glancing around to make sure that Antonio wasn't secretly watching.

But soon I loosened up and craved the softness and admiration that Andrei provided.

Andrei was perfect. Inside and out.

When he would move my hair out of my face or look at my lips I would feel like a teenager again and automatically get butterflies.

He was the ideal man and I wanted to tell him everything and let him take care of me and keep me safe from Antonio.