18. His place

"If that's the case then," I spoke in a loud voice after gulping down the saliva. She turned her head to face mine. "then- even I won't go. "

"Okay, it's up to you." She shrugged off as if it was a no big deal thing.

"Then Jimin and Jungkook won't even go!!" I yelled making another excuse. Soon I felt a tap on my back and I turned around to find Jimin and Jungkook behind me, giving me nods.

I smiled internally. My boys are sure loyal.

"Taehyung you are wrong. If you want to stay, then stay. We won't spoil our trip for you" they simply smiled like monks and turned their heels away from me.

Eun Hee chuckled at hopeless me. The words spoken to me couldn't be undone, and I also felt a sense of pride to keep my words "Okay, since I made up my mind, I won't go this year Girlfriend."

"Okay, as your wish. Don't regret it later."

------------

Eun Hee pov

Christmas eve passed by and it was no different than every year. I was on my bed, the blanket was on me with my teddy beside me. We had a lot of fun together.

However today, that's the 27th Dec whole school went on a trip to someplace, I didn't even try to find out where they went. Yoonhi went to Japan to her uncle's house, so I have no one to gossip with in the meantime.

"Mom!!! I'm bored!!" I was roaming in the kitchen, sulking like a five-year-old.

This is what I usually do, sucking out my lower lips and walking around in the hallway and kitchen while pretending to be a penguin.

"You should have gone for the school trip, it's your fault," She replied washing the dishes. "So everyone's gone except you and Tae?"

"Mmhmm..."

"So you can go to his place and play with Yeontan. I thought you are friends with Tannie now. "

Tannie? I mentally smirked
I'm more interested in meeting with his dad.

"Okay, I will ask Tae if I can come over to play with Tan." I ran upstairs to take my phone and message him.

......................................................................

You:
Can I come over
to play with Tan?

Sent: 6:24 PM

Tae:

Yes, sure!!

Seen: 6:30 PM

......................................................................

I pressed the doorbell holding onto a small side bag made with shades of light blue and white prints. The door turned open with a pouty Tae glaring at me as if he will kill me any moment.
He was holding Tan in his hands.

"Hi" I waved at him.

"Here" he passed me Yeontan from his hands "you are here to play with Tan right, take him "

Is he sulking about not going on a school trip? It's not my fault. I didn't stop him

I held onto Yeontan, brushing his soft black fur with care. I can't explain how cute and soft that fluff ball is. Meanwhile, I shouldn't think about this now, the main focus must be tae. Stepping inside I followed Tae from behind.