Just when Aadhira comes out dressed Karthik goes to get the dinner which had arrived. Karthik comes inside with the dinner, he puts the dinner on the table and turns towards the dressing table. He freezes on his spot seeing Aadhira in their wedding attire, she was wearing the anklets he had got for her.

His legs move towards her involuntarily. He stands right behind her, she sees him standing behind her through the mirror. She turns towards him, he keeps looking at her "Aadhu", she smiles and looks down blushing a little "Remember you said you wanted to see me again in the wedding saree because that day you were too busy trying not to look at me and trying to hate me".

He steps closer to her and cups her cheeks "Aadhu.. you look divine..". She bends her eyes down blushing, though she had told him that she loves him, she wanted to confess all her feelings to him but every time he would look at her the intensity of his gaze would make her go silent and cause a whole zoo of butterflies to erupt inside her stomach.

She looks at the food kept behind her thinking if she eats something then she would be able to tell him everything she wants to tell "Ka.. Karthik the food came in.. great.. let's go and eat". Karthik chuckles at her nervousness as she walks towards the dining table. Aadhira sits down and serves food for herself and Karthik, they both have their dinner in silence.

Karthik goes to wash his hands while Aadhira keeps trying to prepare herself to tell him everything. As soon as Karthik comes back, Aadhira goes near him, he smiles looking at her "Yes Aadhu". She takes a deep breath and holds his hand in hers and looks into his jet black eyes "Karthik.. I know I told you that I love you but I want to confess all of my feelings to you today..

The day you came to meet me for the first time I felt as if you are an arrogant jerk.. but then Maa came and spoke with me about you.. the moment I came to know about you being my childhood buddy I felt attached.. I was never good with friends so I was thrilled to know about you.. then you were being your bipolar self and I hated it.. After all that you finally understood me..

You don't just call me princess Karthik.. you make me feel like one.. I had already started to fall for you Karthik.. for the way you care for me.. the way you look at me makes me go silent.. makes me feels as if a thousands of butterflies has been unleashed inside me.. you make my heart beat fast.. you make me calm also.. when I hug you I feel as if all my fears and anxieties fly away..

I don't know how and when.. but I fell hard for you my Kalthi.. I have fallen completely in love with you.. I promise you we will have a happy little world of our own.. I don't know if I'll be able to love you as much as you love me.. but I'll try.. I'll shower you with all the love I can Karthik.. I love you Karthik.. deeply.. madly.. unconditionally".

Karthik keeps looking at her, he cups her cheek with his free hand "Aadhu.. there is no measure in love.. it's just love.. I was in love with my little fairy princess.. I'm in love with my not so little fairy princess.. and I'll be in love with you Aadhu forever..". She moves closer to him and stands on her tip toes cupping his cheeks, Karthik holds her waist pulling her closer.

He leans down to close the remaining gap between the two of them, he captures her lips in his and starts sucking on them. Aadhira initially just let's him kiss her, he pulls her futher closer, his hands keep drawing circles on her waist making her gasp and respond back to his kiss. She too starts sucking on his lips, she runs her hand into his soft hair and tugs at them.

Karthik was not ready to let her go, he keeps sucking her lips like she was his supply of elixir of life, he could taste the chocolate ice cream that she had just ate. His hands keep moving on her waist feeling her curves making her shiver in his hold. She tries to let go of him when she goes out of breath but he continues to kiss her not letting her move out.

He let's go of her after a few minutes, Karthik opens his eyes to look at his Aadhu, she was completely flushed, her cheeks had turned red blushing and her lips were swollen due to their kiss. She still had her eyes closed, he holds her cheeks and leans down to kiss her cheeks. She opens her eyes then and looks at him, he tucks her hair behind her ears "I love you Aadhu".

She hugs him hiding herself in his chest, today his heart was not just thumping hard, it was ready to do somersaults. He lifts her in his arms looking at her continuously, his eyes not even averting from her for a minute and takes her to the bed. He makes her sit on the bed, he helps her remove all her jewellery and she keeps shying away not looking at him as his fingers keep brushing against her skin. After that he moves towards the other side of the bed to lie down.

Aadhira looks at him "Karthi.. what are you doing", she moves towards him as he sits on the bed, he looks at her "To sleep Aadhu.. just because you confessed today doesn't mean we have to do it.. I can wait till you are comfortable and ready princess". She turns towards him and holds his cheeks "I want to be yours completely.. in every sense Karthi..".

She leans up to kiss him again and starts sucking his lips, his hand moves to her waist and pulls her into his lap and continues to kiss her. He starts showering kisses over jawline and nape as soon as he leaves her lips. She keeps breathing heavily as he keeps showering kiss. She keeps running his hands into her hair "Slow down baby.. I'm all yours".

Aadhira tries to pull his sweater over his head as he makes her lie on the bed and starts kissing her again. He stops kissing her and removes his sweater, she runs her hand over his chest and leaves a kiss over his chest right above his heart. She lies on top of him and leaves soft kisses on his cheeks and his forehead "I love you baby".

Karthik pushes all her hair aside and unties the strings of her blouse. Karthik makes her lie down on the bed again and showers soft kisses over her neckline. Aadhira moans a little to his soft kisses, her response makes Karthik want more of her. They both drift into their own little world of love filling eachother with the love they have for eachother.

Though the night was still young they both had already drowned in their age old love marking eachother with the love they have for eachother. It was their long awaited union, now they were one in all sense.

-💖The End💖-

With this Karthik and Aadhira's story comes to an end❤️

I hope you all enjoyed their journey.. from their childhood till now❤️

Destiny tied Karthik and Aadhira together in the knot of marriage but their union was long awaited, ever since they were kids❤️🤗

Epilogue will be out soon💖