"Stay Yeontan" I ordered reaching my palm to him. I know he won't listen to a stranger.

Please don't come here Tan, please. Tae comes fast, why did you have to leave me alone like this!!

To my surprise, Yeontan didn't move an inch as if he understood what I said. I tilted my head with confusion. Biting the inner part of my cheeks I thought of commanding a few more things to him.

"Yeontan sit" And he did.

Ouuu! So cute!! This is the first time a dog acted on my command

I was impressed by him, I wondered how well Tae has trained him and for how long. His cute marble eyes looking into mine, he tilted his head.

His cuteness brought a smile to my face. "You are not that bad."
I was kind of more relaxed than before. As unlike other dogs , he wasn't trying to jump on me

"Yeontan get down!" Yelled Tae as he found him on the sofa with me. He went to him, holding onto Yeontan... Tae put him down on the floor and sat there with him.

"Aren't you scared?" Asked Tae brushing Yeontan's fur with care and love.

"Not much like before," I spoke with a doubt "well... Did you train Tan?"

"Yeps, he can do many things. Let me show you" he replied with a huge smile on his face, being proud of this doggo.

 Let me show you" he replied with a huge smile on his face, being proud of this doggo

Aww, he even touched his nose. So cute.

"Can... I?" I gulped saying in doubt

"Hm... What?" He asked looking towards me.

"Can I also touch him, would you help me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. Overall yeontan looks like a furball if I don't lie.

"Sure" he replied reaching his hand towards me. I held onto him getting down to the floor to get a space beside him.

He blinked his eyes with a nodding head as if saying it's ok. I trust him, meanwhile thinking of it Yeontan didn't hurt me yet

He placed his palm over mine, pulling it towards Tannie. Tannie's gaze followed our palms and he turned his head to see me slightly brushing his soft fur. A smile got stuck on my potato face, feeling the softness.