The change of everything

"You poor things..." the goddess said pitifully. She had found the bodies of the three kittens, and had A decision to make. There were poachers coming to the island to hunt the remaining animals, and the goddess, Halo, wouldn't be able to stop them alone.
Does she revive the kittens to help... Or let the poachers kill?
*
Macha opened her eyes in a white void, confused and dazed.
"Am I dead?" She asked no one in particular.
"I'm sorry to say you are.." a female voice answered. Macha looked up to see a tiger and a leopard around her age, and a glowing yellow figure with fluffy white wings.
"Macha, Rowan, and Vesta. Do you know why I've brought you here?" Halo asked. All three shook their heads. "Well, there are hunters coming to your island, and I don't think I'll be able to stop them, seeing as I am not a tangible person. I will need you three to stop them."

Halo gave each cub a teardrop shaped gem, each of a different color. Rowan's was green and pink, Vesta's was red and orange, and Macha's was blue and purple. Halo went around and placed each kitten's gem in between their eyes, and their forms began to change.

Macha grew a turtle shell with a shark fin petruding out of it. Her head grew a long, sleek mane made of glowing turquoise water. It stretched from her head to the base of her tail, which grew a large blue dolphin fin out of the tip. There were now fins on the sides of her face, and webbing in between her toes.

Vesta had small phonix wings coming out of her back, and a long mane of red and orange fire. The fluff on her chest turned a firey yellow, and her once invisible breath turned smoky.

Rowan now had a vine in the place of his tail,  with a palm leaf at the end. Red flowers sprouted on the sides of his face, and blue ones at the base of his legs. His neck was lined with large leaves, and orange butterfly wings sprouted from his back.

"Once all of you are ready, I will send you back to your island."
The three cats looked at eachother for a moment, before nodding and smiling.
"We're ready."