"KILLED. YOU DESERVE TO BE KILLED"Tine shouted and Dew flinched. Tine's father's eyes lowered feeling guilty and hurt.

"You killed your own son, my brother. Framed me for what you did. We were just 7, what have he done so wrong to you-"Tine's voice cracked and all the tear's he held back streamed down his cheek.

Dew's heart dropped,his grip on the chair that he was leaning onto, he couldn't beleive he spent like half an hour in his apartment with a man who killed his own son that's his bestfriends brother. On the other hand his heart ached for how broken Tine looked.

Tine clutched onto his chest, feeling an immense pain. He was seeing his brother in front of him, the look his brother gave to him one last time before falling to the floor, lifelessly,blood oozing out of his body. His lips quivered as he cried silently and fall on his knees,Dew rushed to his side. Tine's father could only stare at him, cursing himself.

"H-he was innocent,K-kavin......."Dew could hear Tine whispering before he passed out.

"TINE"Dew called out loudly, trying to wake him up and came to help his father and the two other men.

°°°

"Fold it like this"

"Like this?"Tine looked up at his brother who nodded and grinned.

"Ah, I can't do this. Make it for me"Tine complained before unfolding the paper and shoving it into his brother's hand.

Kavin only sighed and started making the paper camera for his brother,who was only 3min younger than him.

Tine put his chin on his palms as he watched his brother doing something incredible and amazing, his mouth slightly apart as he kept 'whoa'ing every now and then that got Kavin chuckling. Everyone without thinking twice agreed on the fact that the twins were cute.

"WHOA,KAVIN YOU'RE SO AMAZING,SO GOOD"Tine shouted exactly and repeated the same things their parents say everytime they do small small things that are incredible in parents eye's.

"Here,you can take it"Kavin gave the paper camera that he learnt to make from his teacher and now made for his brother.

"Make me another, I want a lot"Tine hurried his brother by standing on their bed on his knees and shaking his brother by shaking his shoulders.

"Why? Why a lot?"Kavin asked confused.

"Like daddy, I'll start a business and sell a lot of this camera and will become richer than daddy. You will be given the credit and half of all the money we earn"Tine said, he's the one who tagged along with their father the most when he went to visit his friends and all.

"Ooh"Kavin sounded a bit down and Tine sit back down to examine his brothers face.

"Why? Why do you look sad?"Tine pouted.

"I'm not sad. I thought you wanted to do the same as me. So that we can always be together like now"Kavin smiled and Tine frowned.

"What do you want to do?"Tine asked.

"I want to buy real camera, you know the one our teacher have?"Kavin asked and Tine nodded.

"Yes I know"

"Rights I want to buy that and want to go to a lot of places and take good pictures. Last day teacher showed us a lot of pictures she took when she went travelling. I also want to make a lot of memories. Me,you,mom and dad, we should take a lot and lots of pictures"Kavin said,his eyes shining to every words he said.