𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Rena's headache had been slowly fading away. Without anyone's help.

After asking for help yesterday. Rena refused to talk to her two older brothers again.

On how they talk so harshly to their little sister shows they are totally don't give a fuck about her.

And now that rena's slowly healing. She thought she don't need to approach and talk to them. Knowing that she didn't want to be a burden.

It's been almost a month now. A month of sufferings all alone.

Rena already forgot what happiness really is...

What the real smile is... Eversince ran and rindou came back. Rena only put up a fake smile inorder to convince herself that she's ok.

Every single day, rena would always tell herself that she need to fight, even if she's alone...

She need to smile, even if it's fake...

She need to act okay, even if it's slowly killing her inside...

The love rena have towards her two older brothers didn't change a bit. She's still loves them to bits, despite all the bad things they did to her.

Saying that they are still the older brothers Who took care of her and who loves her than their own life.

Rena loves them even though they don't feel the same way. After all, she doesn't need any reason for her to love them.

They can hate her all they want. They can be rude to her or treat her like shit. But the love rena have for them will still stay the same.

And now, sitting all alone inside her empty dull room. Rena look outside the window. Hoping for sanzu to show up.

She miss him a lot, yet she doesn't know where sanzu is. So she got no choice but to stay inside her room and wait until he finally show himself up, even though rena think he also abandoned her already.

"Miss?" A sudden voice said, snapping rena out of her deep thoughts.

She turned around and found her door slowly open, revealing non other than a maid with it's calming smile.

Rena was confused on why a maid came in her room, knowing that no maids ever bother visiting her to do her hair or something.

" What it is, ma'am?" Rena asked politely as a smile tugged on the corners of her lips.