𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Rena woke up in the morning only to see her room was empty.

She was expecting her dada ran and dada rinny will come to wake her up just like they always did before.

Rena sat on her bed for a couple of minutes, while thinking about, how her older brothers acted so different eversince yesterday.

Rena shook her head to clear her thoughts and immediately jump off her bed as she went to take a quick bath.

After when she's finished. Rena immediately run towards the kitchen, expecting to see her older brother eating.

Yet, when she got in the kitchen, she found only the maids doing their.

One of the maids turned her head around and saw rena standing while mindlessly staring onto her breakfast on the table.

The maid decided to approach her with a smile.
" Good morning, miss. Please sit down and eat your breakfast" She politely said with a very calming smile.

Rena diverted her gaze at the maid and gave her a bright smile.
" Thank you" she said and went to eat her breakfast.

"Umm..., Where's dada ran and dada rinny? Did they eat already?" Rena asked the maid who is standing next to her with a smile.

" Yes, they've eat already and they are at the living room, miss" the maid answered. Making rena questioned herself on why her two older brothers didn't wake her up to eat their breakfast together.

Her heart was slowly getting tightened due to her older brothers behaving the way they did towards her.

But she decided to wipe those thoughts away, and just quickly eat her breakfast, so she can go at the living to see her older brothers.

As when she's finished eating. She said thank you to the maids and walk towards the living.

She slowly opened the door and with that, she finally saw ran and rindou sitting on the couch while they are busy scrolling through their phones.

Smile tugged on the corners of rena's lips. " Dada ran! Dada rinny!" She loudly called out the two young man's name, which it earned their attention.

They diverted their lazy gaze at their little sister, watching her smile so bright at them.

" Let's play some games!" Rena cheerfully said, while she smile with her eye closed.