𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

" Dada rinny?" The little girl spoke, looking at rindou who is carrying her towards her bed room where ran is waiting for them.

Rena showed a sad expression on her face as rindou diverted his gaze at her with a smile and hummed softly in response.

" My head hurts" Rena said causing the smile on rindou's face disappeared.

The young man stopped from waoking and shot rena a very concerning look.

" Do you want to rest? You want me to bring you to the doctor?" Rindou asked in panick.

Rena stared at her older brother's face, and found him being so worried about her, and she did not want that. So she formed a bright smile.

" No, it's not that hurt. It will disappear if dada rinny kiss me here!"Rena spoke, sounding so joyful like she always do, while pointing onto her forehead with her small index finger.

Rindou sight in relief, wearing his smile back on his face and give rena a lot of kisses all over her face, making the little girl giggled happily.

" It's gone?" Rindou asked as rena nodded her head and wrapped her soft small arms around his neck.

Rindou continue on walking while stroking his little sister back gently.

" Dada rinny, where are we going today?" Rena asked.

Rindou look at his little sister with a warm smile "you're getting a tattoo today!" He screamed in excitement as rindou hug his little Sister's small body.

However, rena still wore her usual calm expression, showing no excitement at all since she didn't know what tattoo is. Even though she always see her own older brother's tattoo on their body.

As when rena was about to asked about it. Ran voice interrupted her.

" My baby! Are you excited?" Ran screamed in joy, as he run towards rena with a big smile plastered on his face.

Even without mentioning about what ran means. Rena knew he is referring about tattoo that she had no idea what is it.

Rena stopped hugging rindou's neck and look at hwr older brother, ran. She observe how ran shows excitement and happiness on his face just like his older brother, rindou.

 She observe how ran shows excitement and happiness on his face just like his older brother, rindou