𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Nighttime is usually viewed as a silent period, cars no longer clutter the roads, restaurants have shut down, and people are quietly sleeping in their beds.

Except for the little girl who is gazing up in the ceilings, waiting for herself to fell asleep.

However, it's was almost morning and rena haven't got any into sleep at all.

She was crying silently and didn't know what to do. Thinking she already drink her milk, so why can't she fell asleep?

Rena didn't want to disturb anyone. Not her nanny, not rindou or her dada ran.

She was thinking they are sleeping in peace and if she walk in one of their room, she might destroy their pretty dreams.

Rena sat up to her bed and look around her dark empty room. She was surrounded by peaceful silence and warmth, but that seemed didn't help her to sleep for some reason.

Her little sobs echoed inside her room. She wanted to sleep so bad, so she finally decided to head towards her older brother, ran.

" I wel distob dada wan onle for dis nayt
( I will disturb dada ran only for this night)" Rena said to herself. As she got out of her bed and walk towards the door.

Rens tried to open her it, by reaching her hand onto the door knob, but failed seeing that she couldn't reach it.

Rena sighed in defeat, looking down onto her small feet as she slowly lose hope on sleeping for this night.

However, she remembered a chair next to her bed. The chair where ran would always sit on to sing his little sister a lullaby to help her to fall asleep.

Rena wiped her tears out of her cheeks, and slowly walk to push the chair next to the door.

She tried her best to climb up the chair, and opened the door in her room.