𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Weeks passed. Nothing changed to ran and rindou's behavior.

Rena was really alone. She have no one but herself only.

One by one, the distance between rena and her two older brothers started increasing. The gap's too huge for her to cover alone.

She tried. She tried hard not to let her relationship be destroyed. But it was all in vain.

Sanzu didn't come to visit her anymore like he always used to before. Yet rena didn't want to think negative about it. Thinking that he might still be busy.

Rena have no one to talk to. The maids only came to her room just to tie her hair or tell her it's time to eat.

She tried over and over again, talking to her two older brothers that seems lost their love towards her already.

However, despite all of that. Rena still come up to put a bright smile on her face, but deep down inside she were slowly dying.

The feeling of abandonment. The feeling that rena had been terrified of, to have no one besides her and to be left alone was making her heart tightened.

Ran and rindou might already came back. But rena feels like her two sweet older brothers are still not home yet.

Who knew the same two persons she looked up to would turn out to be a totally different persons.

She want her older brothers to love her again. Even just once, only to feel their love and attention again.

She want to shout at them to come back to their old selves, but she didn't have any courage to do so.

And now waking in the morning. Rena still hopes to see her two older brothers to be in front of her, wearing their bright wide smiles.

But there she is... All alone in a quiet dull room.

 All alone in a quiet dull room

And with a heavy heart. Rena stood up from her bed as she slowly walk towards the kitchen.

As when she got at the kitchen. Rena saw her two older brothers, sitting on a chair while they eat their breakfast in silence.