6

Kurumi's POV

It's lunch time a d I'm currently here eating with Y/N at the rooftop.

Although I noticed that Origami and Shido are watching us while eating their lunch.

But Y)N doesn't seem to notice as she's just enjoying the lunch that I made her.

She's cute, now what should I order her to do next~ a kiss maybe? ~

Kurumi: Y/N~

She looked at me.

Kurumi: Would you mind giving me a kiss~ dear?~

Before she could say anything I spoke to her through our heads a telepathy.

(Kurumi: Just do it Y/N it's for the show~.)

Y/N's eyes widened as I talked to her telepathically.

(Y/N: Show?)

Kurumi: Hurry hurry~

Y/N just nodded as I made my move, getting closer to her face kissing her.

Origami POV

They just kissed?! I know both of them are dating but they just kissed!!

I won't deny it anymore, I'm a lesbian now, how could you nightmare! I also don't care anymore if she's a spirit or not!

How could a murderer have a gorgeous girlfriend?! Does she even know that Kurumi kill people?!

Kurumi's POV

Me and Y/N pulled away from the kiss, touching my lips I suddenly felt something.

This is weird, kissing Y/N is weird but not in a bad way, I don't know how to say it but  kissing her makes my hunger go away as it seems, maybe it's my imagination.

The bell rang that it's already time for classes, me and Y/N put our lunch boxes away as we started heading back to our classroom, although walking back I didn't see Shido nor Origami.

Meybe they both went back already, well I don't really care.

Y/N's POV

Sitting on my desk, listening to what the teacher is saying and currently thinking about the kingdom.

I sighed, my master at the kingdom already died and so is my elder sister.

But I wonder what happened to the others, the citizens of the kingdom? Also that baldy.

While thinking I suddenly felt sick, I clutched on my stomach, I wanted to say something to the teacher but I don't want to disturb the whole class so I just stayed silent.

Although someone suddenly stood up raising their hand and called for the teacher.

???: Teacher, I think Y/N-san is sick! Can I take her to the infirmary?

The teacher didn't say anything she just nodded as the female who talked earlier put my hands on her shoulder walking to the door heading to the infirmary.

We both arrived in the infirmary with me laying on the bed and the female earlier sitting on the side of the bed, I didn't pay attention earlier but now I see that she have short silver hair with ocean blue eyes.

It's like my old master's features but also different at the same time, i faced her and decided to ask her something, even though we both are classmates I still don't know what her name is, all I know in my class are Kurumi-sama and the purpled haired female at the back of my seat... Ummm... Toka, Touka-san!

Y/N: Umm, I don't mean to be rude but, can I ask for your name?

???: My name?

I nodded.

???: I'm Origami Tobiichi nice to meet you, anyhow you should rest.

I shook my head.

Y/N: I just got an upset stomach so it's fine.

Origami: But I see you getting sleepy so you should.

I blacked out before I could even say anything.

Origami's POV

It seems like she's sleeping.

I sighed.

She's got a fever and didn't even notice, same with Kurumi, how did she not notice that her 'girlfriend' got a fever, if I were her I would have already sent her to the hospital or something, but I'm not Y/N's lover, when me and Y/N left the classroom Kurumi didn't pay any mind that Y/N got sick all of a sudden it's like she's in her own world.

I sighed once again.

Origami: how did you even end up with Kurumi? If only I met you first you would have been mine already.

End Of Chapter 6
______________________

A/N: fvck anemia, I hate it when it's time for my period, this shit hurts!; I mean I don't feel cramps but anemia fvcking hurts!!