→ Nothing never Stays the Same

Start from the beginning

Mark was trying to be more nice to his younger brother now, trying to make time for him, take him out with him, chat with him and he enjoyed being with his brother. When Katherine said her brother is home,they decided to go out together and spend a day together and Mark had to force Sarawat a little to go with them.

"Let's go somewhere else"Mark said and Katherine whinned.

"But I've already booked the tickets and I really want to see this movie"

"What about Sarawat?"Jackson asked and looked at Sarawat who was in the backseat.

"He can't s- he can come with us"Katherine quickly changed her words noticing the glare her brother and boyfriend gave her.

"I'll stay here. My classmate downloaded some new songs for me, I haven't heard them yet. I'll sit in the car"Sarawat said and Jackson looked at Mark who was disappointed in his girlfriend's words that she was about to say and he thought it's because why Sarawat said he's not coming.

"I don't think your brother would be feeling easy with that"Jackson said.

"There's my friend's shop nearby, how about you sit there if you don't want to join us? How about that,Mark?"Jackson asked and Mark sighed.

"I'm not s-"

"That's a good idea. Don't worry,Mark, Bambam is really a nice person and Sarawat will be fine there,right,Wat?"she asked and Sarawat smiled.

"Yes"

"Wat,"Mark called and he smiled.

"I'll wait there. You can pick me up when going home"Sarawat said and Mark couldn't say anything else.

"Then,wait for me. I'll drop him off there safely and will join you two"Jackson said Before the lover's got out of the car and Jackson started the engine to drop Sarawat at his friends shop.

"It's okay, I'm fine here"Sarawat said to Bambam who asked if he should keep him company.

"Then I'll my staff to bring a drink for you. What do you prefer?"Bambam asked and Sarawat kindly refused. But a few moments after Bambam left, a staff came in and gave him a cup of coffee and left.

Sarawat sighed, feeling at piece left alone again. He wanted to hear some songs but he ended up drowning in all the sad thoughts.

"Hey,what are you doing alone?"

Sarawat's eyes widened hearing the voice in the lonely room. And the he remembered what happened a few days before.

"What do I do?"Sarawat asked to himself in frustration, he can't bear himself missing his so called Loverboy too much.

"Are you really going to ignore my question?"

"Aaaaahhh I'm gonna go crazy, what do I do-"Sarawat was stopped with a pair of lips on his. He was too shocked but he pushed the person away.

"Are you for real? How can you?"

"Of course I'm real. What else could I be? Ghost?"

"I wish you were"Sarawat said with tear's welling up in his eyes, finally realising it's really Tine when his face was buried on the crook of his neck, inhaling Tine's scent and relaxing in his embrace.

"Shhhh, don't cry"Tine whispered and Sarawat hugged him back,even tightly, he was afraid that like he imagined,Tine would disappear after telling him to not cry.

"It's been some days, I missed you"Tine said,his voice cracking at the end and Sarawat gulped down.

"I-.......it was you who disappeared. I should be telling that"Sarawat said and his heart fluttered hearing Tine laugh again.