→ Nothing never Stays the Same

Start from the beginning

"How long are you going to hide away, from me? I don't know what happened or if I can do anything to make you alright,but I can say one thing for sure that I accept you for who you are and I would never abandon you. I care for you,Tine....... please tell me what's wrong"Dew begged and Tine just looked down.

Dew waited for him to talk but it never happened, and he sighed with a heavy heart.

"I'm here anytime you want me, just so you know. And if you can, atleast face him and tell him. It's better if you can't hold on then let him move on"Dew said before he looked at the room once again and his friend, before leaving the room and he heard the door closing and locked again.

3weeks ago, at night Time came back home,drunk. He was babbling nonsense and Dew knew that's normal when he get drunk and just let him sleep. Next day, Dew was shocked to see a Tine who was begging him not to answer Sarawat's calls anymore and don't go near him if they ever cross paths. He was never given a explanation for this change but he saw his friend turning silent and silent to the point where he no longer talk other than replying to Dew if that's necessary. He haven't went out of the apartment ever since and eat a little just to survive. All he did was cry sometimes when he got a nightmare and wouldn't stop until Dew come in,hug him and comfort him,stare at the photos of Sarawat that he took.

Dew was tired of seeing him like this, he missed the old self of his bestfriend. He hoped that Tine would come back to his old self soon.

Next morning Dew was trying to make breakfast for Tine instead of Tine,just to try to get him back to tease him like before. He ended up burning the pancakes and jumped when he heard a voice from behind.

"They're burnt"

"Geez, you scared me- Tine, w-where are you going?" Dew asked surprised to see him ready to go out and seeing him out of his room first time in weeks.

"I'm going to take a walk"

"Alone? I'll come with you, I have nothing to do here anyways and-" Few was worried to let him go alone.

"Dew, I'm fine. I'll come back to here itself, alright?" Tine asked and Dew stared at him, unsure about what to say.

"Hmm, but......c-comd back. Alright? Don't you dare leave me alone to clean up the messy room of yours"Dew tried to joke and he was shocked when he saw Tine chuckled.

"I will come back"Tine said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Eat outside, don't starve"Dew shouted from kitchen and heard the door closing.

"I made him smile? Woah, I'm improving"Dew said smiling to himself and looked at the burnt pancake and made a disgusting face.

"I still have a lot of room for improvement"

_

"So you're Sarawat?"The manly yet gentle voice asked and Sarawat smiled a little.

"Yes"

"Wat, this is my older brother. Jackson" Mark's girlfriend, Katherine introduced her brother to him who took his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sarawat"he said and Sarawat just smiled.

"Let's go inside and order something for us to eat"Mark said and Jackson agreed.

"Yeah sure, it's on me today. It's not often I get to see you all. So how's my sister? You both are happy,right?"Sarawat heard Jackson's voice fading away and heard Katherine scoffing.

"Come on,Wat, let's go inside"It was Katherine who touched his hand and he nodded as he walked inside with her,Mark and Jackson might've walked in first which is why she scoffed.