"so, you will be my real daddy and be dada's husband?" the kid asked.

"i'm gonna be your daddy and be dada's husband, well not yet." a smile showed on his face, not knowing that ten was watching them.

"as if i will marry you," he spoke, making the two flinch from their seats.

"dada!"

"love!"

"whatever, continue your drama there." ten said, laughing. after he left, johnny looked at the kid like he was going to do something else.

"you know, daddy. marry dada now," the kid said.

"if i'm going to ask him to marry me, are you going to help me?" johnny asked.

"of course, daddy. so, where are we gonna do it?" and his eyebrow went up and down, making johnny laugh.

ten were busy fixing their clothes, putting it back on their baggage. johnny told him that they will not take long here since he was going to fix something, which is fine for ten since the week and few days they've been here is already enough.

until a scene earlier came into his mind again, and being dada's husband, not yet.

he shook his head after remembering it, they were no longer engaged, ten gave the ring back to him. but he was hoping that johnny would really marry him, he still remembers the night when johnny proposed to him.

"baby, talk to me..." and he stomped his feet like a kid.

"talk to my ass." he hissed.

"i would love that, but please, talk to me. the yacht got a problem that's why we took a long, believe me, honey." the tall guy explained, but ten kept ignoring him.

until johnny didn't speak anymore, they were still at the shore, the waves making a noise on the quiet place. he faced johnny since he became quiet, but it turned out he was now kneeling.

"yah, what are you doing? stand up." ten immediately said, he was about to help him but johnny pulled the red velvet box out.

"it's supposed to be the next day but you're ignoring me..." he pouted.

"y-yah, w-what is this?" he gulped.

"baby, can you be mine forever?"

it's supposed to be 'will you marry me' but johnny being johnny, he chose to be unique. ten can't help not to laugh as he remembers how johnny proposed.

he expect that he will be married after that since he and johnny have already been together for over a year, but another year has come, they've been stuck being engaged.

he was not mad, he was just disappointed. i mean, everyone really expects that after the proposal is the wedding.

"where's the two?" he whispered as he went downstairs.

he opened the door and the two weren't there anymore, he looked around but he couldn't see the two. he went inside to get his phone, he was about to call johnny's number not until a kid rushed inside the house, panting.

"dada! daddy was involved in the fight outside!"

"i bet one hundred thousand won, ten was going to hit his head after knowing your plan." taeyong said, johnny was having a video call with the gang and announced his proposal plan.

"my man is really enjoying his time." doyoung said.

"why the fuck are you talking like i was going to die." johnny said, rolling his eyes.

"yes, because ten was really beating you up." doyoung's husband said.

"chingu!" a loud tall chinese man greeted as he joined the video call. "is it true that the chicago guy was proposing?" he asked, smirking.

"no, i'm getting pregnant." johnny said sarcastically.

"wait, you're not top anymore?" he asked curiously.

"let me mute you for a while, chinese male." a japanese male said. "i bet two hundred thousand won, johnny was really going to beat up."

"i'm up!" the canadian male agreed.

"that's already my bet!" taeyong hissed.

"how about we bet if ten hyung is going to say yes on johnny's proposal?" jisung suddenly asked.

"my jisungie, you're too young to waste a hundred thousand won here so just shut your mouth there." jaemin said.

johnny shook his head and laugh when his friends was started to make a bets, he was already setting up the place while his son was just seating at the chair while peacefully eating a ice cream.

and hope he won't really get beat up.

ten was panting as he arrived at the place, he looked around and his son suddenly disappeared out of nowhere.

he was now at the hotel's rooftop, which made him curious because why does johnny get beat up at the rooftop?

"hi, baby." a voice greeted him that made him flinch.

"the fuck, johnny!" he hissed. "wait, are you okay? jake said—"

he cuts off by talking when the lights suddenly turn on, and he also hears familiar giggles when the lights turn on. johnny was now holding a bouquet of flowers, that made ten realise what was happening.

his hand was ready to hit the tall guy's head of making him worried even if he didn't reach it but johnny immediately stopped him.

"love, we're having a moment here. don't hurt me..." he pouted.

"what is this, johnny? you made me fucking worried!" and he stomped his feet like a kid.

until johnny started to kneel, handing the flower on ten before pulling out the familiar engagement ring.

"i used to spend my life with you, you know my favourites, you know why i hate, you know my habits, hobbies, what i love to do." he started, making ten's eyes water.

"that break up must be a rest for us, but it turned out we missed each other. finding your smell at my bed, cooking a breakfast that is good for two, going out every weekend, cuddling every night. everything i had done with you was memorable and no one can change that."

"no one can replace you, my love for you was different and uncontrollable."

tears finally fall on ten's cheeks, making johnny laugh and wipe it.

"will you... marry me again?"