t w e l v e

c h a p t e r  t w e l v e

"jake, be careful!" ten reminded when the kid ran until he reached the calm sea, he was jumping and waving to his parents.

"he's already four but look how tiny he is." johnny said, giggling.

"i know right, he's so cute." and ten squealed.

ten was wearing beach shorts and see-through white polo, while johnny was just wearing beach shorts. ten loved the sight, of course. he felt like he was going to drooled while staring at the perfect and hot body of johnny.

and of course, their little child was wearing a swimsuit. the kid has now started to swim together with his daddy who's guiding him.

the sea was not that deep, you're already far at the shore but the water is still shallow. ten was now seated at the shore, taking them a video.

"baby, take us to a video." and johnny snatched the phone from him, giving it to the child who's supporting his daddy's plan.

ten squealed when johnny suddenly carried him, getting him to the water. until the tall guy threw him into the water.

"do you want me to die?!" he hissed.

"it's not that deep though." and he smiled teasingly.

"oh, really?" and his eyebrow raised.

ten pushed him under the water, they were now under the water. ten didn't waste the time to kiss him which made johnny widened his eyes.

"omo, what if my parents got eaten by sharks?" the kid who's filming his parents whispered.

until the two were now shown, ten had a successful smile while johnny was still shocked because first of all, he didn't expect ten would kiss him under the water.

they all decided to eat after swimming. they were now wearing a bathrobe to dry themselves before making their way to their destination since johnny chose to eat in the restaurant.

"what do you want, honey?" ten asked.

"steak, baby."

"the chicken one, dada."

the two suddenly glared at each other, they were fighting using their eyes. ten look at the two and can't help not to laugh, it's kinda his fault because he asked like that without looking at the person he was asking. they used to call the two 'honey' that's why the two respond.

"i was the one dada's talking, not you." he pouted.

"tss, he also called me honey, for your information, dwarf." johnny fights back, teasing the kid.

"dada! daddy called me a dwarf!" the kid hissed.

"go tell to him, he's also dwar—"

"who?" ten asked in a serious tone, which made the two went quiet.

"under." the kid whispered.

"yah, who told you that?!" johnny replied, also whispering.

the two were sitting together, ten were seated on the other seat which is in front of them. well, jake was the one who wanted to sit with his daddy just to make a fight with him.

"i just heard it in uncle moon, he's teasing uncle lion and uncle oota that they are under." the kid explained.

"and what under means?" johnny's eyebrow raised.